• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

31 more days:banana:
Got the ME packet in this mail this week:yay:

31 more days:banana:
Got the ME packet in this mail this week:yay:

You're on your way!! :cool1:

Ok, so I have 46 more days to go so I would think I'll get my package in an other couple of weeks. :thumbsup2

You're on your way!! :cool1:

Ok, so I have 46 more days to go so I would think I'll get my package in an other couple of weeks. :thumbsup2

Yup, you should get yours any day now!:cool1:

29 more days!pirate:

We will be in WDW June 23-July8. June 23-30 @BLT, June 30-July 4th @BWV, July 4th-8th @AKV. Can't wait. Less than two months now!!! :cool1:

We'll be celebrating DD's "Sweet 16" in a GV at BWV.

There will be 10 of us - 6 adults and 4 sixteen year-old girls!!

Sitting here with my D-Cot Tunes on and counting the days!! Think tomorrow I'll pull out my "Disney Travel Bag" and see what I have in there!! I keep all things relating to WDW and more! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

My ticker says 1 month, 15 days til we're at SSR 2bdrm for 9 nights (including my bday on July 1) and then head to Miami to celebrate our 20th anniversary with friends on a short 4 night cruise!:cool1:

DME packet came today!!:cool1:

Five weeks from tomorrow...35 more days!...but, really, who's counting:rotfl2:?

57 days!!

15 people at OKW from June 16-23:banana::banana::banana:

We'll be at OKW at the same time! Well, sorta... we arrive in Orlando on June 13 (my birthday!!) and spend 4 nights at Windsor Hills and then move to OKW on June 17 for 5 nights. (Didn't have enough points for all 9 nights.)

Oh wow.....36 more days to go until I'm in my "Happy Place". I guess I should be receiving my DME package this week; hopefully!! ;)

we are away the same dates...only we leave disney the 24 to board the disney dream til the 29!! Cant wait

16 days in THV. 1 st time staying there and 1st trip to WDW in about 2 years. Been doing the Dland thing more recently.

Well, I received my DME package yesterday but...they don't have any information on the return flight. I'll call MS later on and see what if anything can be done. When I originally made the arrangements, the CM assisting me was having difficulty understanding that I was NOT on the same flight as my brother but still booked it that way. I called a few weeks ago to confirm my travel and my brothers and that's when the CM helping me found the error. I guess when she "corrected" it something else happened. :lmao: I'm sure it's not a big deal. As long I'm in the DME system things should be fine; I hope! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter