• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

We'll be there June 23rd through July 8th. 12 days at WDW and 3 days at Vero Beach (our first ever stay there). Even though we've just gotten back from a Spring Break trip, I still can't wait for June.

My birthday is July 11th, so I miss celebrating it in Florida by 3 days.

We leave June 14th - eight weeks from today. We'll be staying at BCV on rented points for eight nights. Our twins turn six-years-old on June 20th and we are very excited to be celebrating their birthday in the World.

We also arrive in Disney on June 14th for our daughter's 12th birthday!

2 nights at BLT... then 6 nights at BCV!!!

I can't wait!!!! :cool1:

June 10-17 here... first DVC trip to try it out and visit other DVCs. A few ADRs its DD's birthday. We plan to do parks in the morning and relax in the afternoons.

SSRs 4 nights and AKV 3 nights.

We are staying in a 1 bedroom unit at VGC June 17th-22nd. Got the room ressie many months ago not realizing that Carsland would being opening on the 15th! I'm sure it's going to be a madhouse but I don't care as long as I'm at DL. By the way, I scored a 1 bedroom villa for Thanksgiving week 18th-23rd at 7 months which I never thought would be possible.

6/15 - 6/17 1 Bedroom at OKW, 1st visit there.
6/17 - 6/22 2 Bedroom at BCV, home resort.

It can't come soon enough, of course my son reminds me daily that, "School's almost out!"

OKW, 2 br, June 11-June 15th! The boys (4 )15yr olds, a friend (another Mom) and I are so excited! party: I booked this a year ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my friend!!! I was wondering when you'd find me! :rotfl: Don't you have a trip planned before F&W this year??

I'm here, friend! :surfweb: I don't have my plans set yet for F & W and it's getting late! I'm afraid I may be out of luck at this point so I need pixie dust and positive vibes from all my Dis friends out there that I can organize something and fast! :thumbsup2

We are leaving in 42 days, 14 hours, 28 minutes and 18...17...16...seconds! June 3rd as early as we can get our butts (and stuff) in the car!

It's for my daughter's high school graduation! Congratulations AnnaGrace!! We are all soo excited!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Oh, we're staying at AKL Kidani because that's her favorite place! :-)

We're going with my Mom, Dad, Sister and my two little girls June 16th through the 24th. For the first night we have a 2BR dedicated TP view at BLT, then we'll be at OKW in another dedicated 2BR near the Hospitality House. This trip will be especially nice as it is marks the week before my last graduate class begins!! On top of that it is still a surprise to my DD's as they think we're going to Kansas to meet their Papa and Buszia (what they call my DM and DF).... I'm having a really hard time keeping it a secret!!! :cloud9:

Arriving June 9th. DS's graduation. We have an exchange student that has been with us since August. We are going to show her WDW before she returns home on June 19th!

June 22 - June 29, at OKW...taking a dear friend and her two teenagers (who last month asked me, in all sincerity, if I wouldn't please come live with them--is this gonna be a great trip or is this gonna be a great trip!!!!)

SOOO can't wait!

We will be at BLT on June 15th one night pre-cruise and at the THV 4 nights post cruise. We Are celebrating dh's 40th and our anniversary plus the twins 8th grade graduation.:wizard: Waiting is hard!

58 days for us. It will be our first time staying at AKL. see you from june 19 to the 26th.:banana:

First we are off to disneys vero beach 6/8-6/15 and then back to boardwalk villas 6/15-6/23 for the second week of our celebration :)

I'm so excited for this trip.. we will be celebrating my daughter's high school graduation:cool1:

Then In October it will just be DH and I staying at BLT for F&W and MNSSHP:banana:

I'm heading down in June for 5 days for a relaxing no park trip to celebrate fiance and i being together 10 yrs:cloud9:

Staying at Kidani, which we totally love:lovestruc We did waitlist for CL, but we know thats most likely not going to happen.

We are all going to have the best time! BTW...this my first post using my new Droid 4G phone. DH said I needed to join others in the 21st century! The nerve...:rotfl2:

June 8 to June 16 for us. The first four nights at CSR then 4 nights at BLT!! Our first time at BLT! I am so excited! We are celebrating our youngest grad from college! Both older DS and DD have graduated and are cast members and live in Orlando. The family is together again. I can't wait!!:cool1:

June 10-17 -- SSR (our first stay there)

This is a last minute trip for us -- booked just a few weeks ago. We've had plans for Thanksgiving since December. We are taking some friends with us then, but decided at the last minute to get AP's for the year and go 3 times over the next year. :yay: A year full of fun!!

Can't wait!! :lovestruc

My brother and I decided to have some breakfast items in the room just incase. I won't have a car, so I'm beginning to put together a "grocery list" that I send over to WeGoShop next month. I've used their service before and have been very pleased.

So how many of you (if any) do any sort of cooking while at WDW, whether it be breakfast or a full blow out dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter