Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

Hummmmmm....wonder why this was moved over to "Trip Reports" board?? :confused: Oh well....

30 more days to go!! :banana::banana:

I was wondering where this thread went!

15 more days!:banana:

I have no idea why this was moved over to the Trip Reports board but here we are!!

Grocery order going out today; never too soon for that!!

We're all getting so close now!!!pixiedust:

I was wondering where this thread went!

15 more days!:banana:

I just sent a note to one of the moderators asking why this was moved. According to the topic it belongs on the DVC Misellaneous Board.

Anyway....you don't have long to go now!!! :cool1:

Well my little "Mouseketers" I ordered the groceries today. Just 29 more days!!!

I'm really getting worked up now!! Next...pull out the "WDW only" luggage! :rotfl:

Little point of information here - been having a conversation with a moderator as to why this thread was moved and it seems there are discussions going on now as to where "countdown threads" should go. Looks like they will be moved over to the Trip Board since they are "kinda" pre-trip posts. Just an F.Y.I. and I'm sure when the time comes that a determination has been made there will be some sort of note posted.

18 days.

Picked up a ALK CL studio for the 12th to replace my AKL value studio, so now 2 nights in a ALK CL studio 12th and 13th.

Single digits!

6 more working days:thumbsup2

8 more days until officially on vacation:woohoo:

9 more days until Kidani here we come!:cheer2:

I'm a bit late to this party, but only 1 week til we fly in and 8 days til we arrive at BLT! We're going with DD, DSIL and two of our grandkids (8 & 6). They have never stayed on site before, so we're very excited to show them the benefits of staying close by the action! We've tried to get them to go many times before, but they've always preferred to stay at a rental house off site. Hopefully we'll get our request of a front facing room that will have a view of MK.

Here's some pixi dust for you pixiedust: to help with your request! Have a fantastic time!!!

23 more days until 1st night at POR then 5 at AKV 1 BR. :thumbsup2

2005 SSR 1st Time Home
2006 BCV
2007 DL
2008 WLV
2009 BWV
2010 BWV
2011 BWV
2012 AKV-Kidani 1s time :wizard:

I finally found this thread!

I'm excited for all of you heading to The World this month. :thumbsup2

Linda, I was able to switch over from SSR to BCV for my F & W trip! Can you believe it?! I must be livin' right! :rolleyes1

OMG!! I've been so caught up in "reality" that I've totally lost track of time!!! 15 more days to go until I'm in my happy place!!!

I better get a move on and start pulling out my clothes from my "Disney Only Bag" and do a check of items I need to bring! Groceries have been ordered and all documents received. So I'm just about ready!! :cool1::cool1:

I finally found this thread!

I'm excited for all of you heading to The World this month. :thumbsup2

Linda, I was able to switch over from SSR to BCV for my F & W trip! Can you believe it?! I must be livin' right! :rolleyes1

Cee!! Yes; Moderators have made some changes and decided that "countdowns" should be under Trip Reports.

Yay!! You'll be at the BC for Food and Wine!! :yay: You'll love being able to just take a short walk over to Epcot!! I love it. DH and I will be at the Boardwalk but now there's a slight chance he won't be able to go. :guilty: But we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter