Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

We're down to 9 days. WOOHOO!!! :banana:

Now I have a million and one things to do between now and then, but it will get done. Maybe all those things that need done will make the next 9 days go by fast.

Enjoy your June vacations, everyone! :thumbsup2

Well, I hope your DH is able to go on your F & W trip because I know how much he enjoyed it last year. But if he can't, it's not like you don't know how to rock a solo trip! Right? :thumbsup2

Well, I hope your DH is able to go on your F & W trip because I know how much he enjoyed it last year. But if he can't, it's not like you don't know how to rock a solo trip! Right? :thumbsup2

Oh yeah; I love solo trips! But we'll see what happens. I do however think this will be my last year for "multiple" trips since DH is working on retireing. Until we get some sort of budget in place then, one trip, probably October will be it for us. For awhile anyway! ;)

As long as that one trip is in Oct., we might still be able to have that cocktail together! :thumbsup2

OMG...I'm in single digits!!! :banana::banana:

I don't know where my head has been but obviously not where it should be! :rotfl: 9 more days people!! I know there are alot of us going at the same time. So are you all going crazy with anticipation??? :thumbsup2

OMG...I'm in single digits!!! :banana::banana:

I don't know where my head has been but obviously not where it should be! :rotfl: 9 more days people!! I know there are alot of us going at the same time. So are you all going crazy with anticipation??? :thumbsup2

YES!!! We only have three more sleeps! We are so excited! The house is clean, the bags are almost packed, and now I'm wondering what I am going to do the next few days to keep myself busy enough to not go crazy from the anticipation. Have a great trip! :cool1:

YES!!! We only have three more sleeps! We are so excited! The house is clean, the bags are almost packed, and now I'm wondering what I am going to do the next few days to keep myself busy enough to not go crazy from the anticipation. Have a great trip! :cool1:

Hahaha...that's what I'm doing today....I'll start cleaning in the kitchen and then work my way back to the bedrooms (eventually :)) I have more "sleeps" here than you do so the final packing and gathering will be done Monday, laundry and grocery shopping for DH Tuesday and then it's good bye New York and hello Orlando!! :banana:

I probabaly spend way more time here than I should during the last few days of waiting so hopefully I'll see you later!!! If not then have a fantastic time and we can compare trips when we both get home!!! :thumbsup2

:dance3::yay::dance3::yay::dance3:
Going crazy here too!:crazy:

We mailed the boxes today and I've officially moved the suitcases into the living room to start the packing. We leave Friday for Detroit and then our flight is Saturday morning at 11am:banana:.

We leave TODAY!!! :banana::banana::banana:
We are so excited! My parents are picking us up at 9:30 to take us to the airport. Just wanted to share my excitement!

We leave TODAY!!! :banana::banana::banana:
We are so excited! My parents are picking us up at 9:30 to take us to the airport. Just wanted to share my excitement!

Safe trip and I hope you have a fantastic vacation!! :thumbsup2

6 more sleeps for me....:banana:

Two more sleeps here...I can't stand the anticipation!!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter