• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

We've only ever made breakfast in our villa... There was no spatula in our kitchen at Kidani and I didn't realize it until I was ready to flip eggs! :lmao:

We've only ever made breakfast in our villa... There was no spatula in our kitchen at Kidani and I didn't realize it until I was ready to flip eggs! :lmao:

I think that's what my brother wants to do; breakfast. I'll make sure I do an inventory before they arrive just incase there is something missing. :thumbsup2

June 16 - 24th Two Bedroom Split stay with BLT and BWV.
Last year I did a 30 day pre-trip report. Thinking up new posts for a possible 40 day pre-trip report. Excitement is growing by the day!

6/8 to 10th, with the family for Star Wars Weekend, staying at BCV. DGC get out of school that day for the summer!
6/10 to 15, at AKV Jambo, mostly solo, well DH comes down on the 14th because we leave on the 15th
6/15 to 17, a weekend with the family in a Beach Cottage at VB!:banana:

I mostly have breakfasts of cereal in the villa, but have been known to heat up a Stouffers family meal, like the lasagna! Most of us like grilled cheese sandwiches, so that's something else that I make! Over the years one DDiL has cooked a fabulous jambalaya for us all, but mostly we do not cook alot in our villas.

These visits are with the Lithia branch of Woz's. We actually fit in a 2 bedroom, there are 7 of us, but DH is spoiled, he likes the BC's so I blew the points and booked one for the weekend. Last year, our VB weekend was in a 2 bedroom, and it just wasn't the same.:sad2:

I don't expect to do more than a quick breakfast either. Most of the groceries will be items for the kids.

I've never used my points for a 2 BR. I had my DB laughing because I told him it was a "lock off" and he said "why". Well I just smiled at him sweetly and replied "so when I've had enough of the "aunt Linda; aunt Linda" I can say good night darling family and close the door". :lmao: He totally understood!! Actually I'll enjoy having them close. Last year they were over at Riverside while I was at SSR and sometimes the just trying to coordinate meeting up was a tad difficult.

Hello, We will be at SSR from 6/15-6/21 in a 1BR. Looking forward cold drinks and a lot of pool time with the kids!

Seven weeks from today, we will be headed to our hotel in Detroit to stay the night before flying to Orlando in the morning:dance3:.

Anyone get their DME docs yet?:wizard:

Seven weeks from today, we will be headed to our hotel in Detroit to stay the night before flying to Orlando in the morning:dance3:.

Anyone get their DME docs yet?:wizard:
No DME docs here yet I think I'll see mine towards the middle of May. I've already confirmed all the flights with MS because when I originally made the reservations they had my incoming flight number mixed up with my brother's outgoing!:scared1: But we have since straightened everything out!

Havent gotten mine yet either....I usually call at 5 weeks out, and I called around 7 weeks because I had to call them for something else anyway.
I'm currently at less than 6 weeks out:goodvibes

So it looks like it will be just DD and me. We are seriously thinking about getting an OL, to support future trips, and an AP to cover our break even costs. We're there for 8 days ib June and plan to come back for Thanksgiving and some time in Feb 13 to break even. I can't wait!
P:banana:

29 days til we leave for our 10 day trip... BCV/Dream (first cruise!)/BLT. We CANNOT wait! Happy travels to all!

51 days until our next OKW stay and first summer trip!

Maybe we'll pass you on the way out! We leave OKW on June 23.

We'll be the sad looking bunch getting on the DME bus, looking with jealousy at all the happy folks getting off the bus:(.

Linda, I finally made my arrangements for F & W! 9/29-10/6 @ SSR in a 2BR!

Whoooooooooooooooooop! After you return from the June trip, we need a new thread to countdown to F & W! :goodvibes

Yipee!! Good for you!! But guess what? We'll miss eachother by 1 day Cee!! I arrive 10/7 and leave 10/12! Oh well...one of these years we'll meet up for a cocktail! :rotfl:

And yes; as soon as I come home the thread will be created!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter