Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

One more sleep! I can't believe the time has finally arrived. Now I must slow down, and enjoy each and every minute I have in Walt Disney World. Since I'll be spending my birthday there, DH has treated to a mani-pedi at the Spa. I'm passing on the massage this year; I can do that home. But the mani-pedi's at the Spa are fantastic; expensive but fantastic! :lmao:

I don't have my laptop this trip so we'll see how checking in with my Droid will work.

So if I don't have the time to log on tomorrow before we leave for the airport I hope those of you leaving after me have a Magical Trip and a safe one. :thumbsup2

So how was the trip?? It goes so darn fast...:sad1: I'm trying to pace myself...yeah...sure!!:rotfl:

It was wonderful:yay: I was kind of sceptical at first, how a 4 night, no park trip would be...We loved it and we are totally hooked! Feb is a week long, no parks trip...Unless we hit the lottery, then it'll be affordable to get park tickets:laughing: But we had plenty to keep us busy.

Cant wait to hear about your trip....It's almost time:cheer2:

It was wonderful:yay: I was kind of sceptical at first, how a 4 night, no park trip would be...We loved it and we are totally hooked! Feb is a week long, no parks trip...Unless we hit the lottery, then it'll be affordable to get park tickets:laughing: But we had plenty to keep us busy.

Cant wait to hear about your trip....It's almost time:cheer2:

In about 12 more hours I'll be on the plane! :cool1: I've often thought about a no parks trip and may give it a shot. There's so much to do other than the parks I can see doing a 4-5 day no park trip.

Well...I'm almost ready to sign off...so see you when I return!! ;)

I have a small trip report going titled I'M FINALLY AT SSR should anyone want to follow. See you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter