Who's going in June....63 days and counting for me!!

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
Yep!! Time for my countdown!! In exactly 63 days I'll be heading to my happy place!!! It's been a long time between trips and I'm ready to leave now!! :cool1:

I'll be at SSR 6/20 - 6/29 in a 2BR which I'll be sharing with DB and his family. I get down there first so I'll have a few "solo" days :thumbsup2 then the kids come and it's all good from then on!! :cheer2:

So who else is ready to start counting the days with me?? When do you go and where are you staying???

We are counting down the days too. We are staying at BLT before our Fantasy cruise on June 23. Then 1 night at BWV after the cruise. All this in celebration of my birthday on June 28. :cheer2:

Yep.... we are counting down as well........ :woohoo:

Tomorrow we will be at Aulani !!!!!!! :cool1:

Can you say ONE!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sorry... :flower3: I just couldn't help myself! :wave2:

44 days until 4 nights in a 2BR at Jambo -- concierge level! Then we move to BLT for 5 nights in a 2BR lake view. There are 8 of us, so we are looking forward to moving to BLT for the third bathroom, but we are very excited about doing the sunrise safari on June 3rd!

We have 199 days until we are in California, and 203 days until our first stay at VGC. I am so excited for this trip, and as much as I want to go, not quite ready to wish away the summer.

Have a great time! I can't wait that long though, so I'm going in 34 days May 20-25. :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

We are counting down the days too. We are staying at BLT before our Fantasy cruise on June 23. Then 1 night at BWV after the cruise. All this in celebration of my birthday on June 28. :cheer2:

Early Happy Birthday!! Mine is June 24th...can't wait to wear my "Birthday Button". :rotfl:

44 days until 4 nights in a 2BR at Jambo -- concierge level! Then we move to BLT for 5 nights in a 2BR lake view. There are 8 of us, so we are looking forward to moving to BLT for the third bathroom, but we are very excited about doing the sunrise safari on June 3rd!
I totally understand about the extra bathroom. There's 5 of us and that second one will be wonderful! :thumbsup2

We have 199 days until we are in California, and 203 days until our first stay at VGC. I am so excited for this trip, and as much as I want to go, not quite ready to wish away the summer.
I know; we wish for our trips to come; wait forever and then "poof" it's over and so is the summer. ;)

Have a great time! I can't wait that long though, so I'm going in 34 days May 20-25. :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:
Don't forget a trip report for all of us still waiting! :goodvibes

57 and 178 days respectively!! :cool1::cool1:
Actually I forgot I have an October trip coming up also. DH and I will be there for the F&W Festival! :thumbsup2

We leave June 14th - eight weeks from today. We'll be staying at BCV on rented points for eight nights. Our twins turn six-years-old on June 20th and we are very excited to be celebrating their birthday in the World.

Wow - we are staying at BLT for 2 days before our 6/16 birthday cruise and then 1 night at BCV!!

43 days until me and 17 of my family members take up residence in two 2 bedroom villas in BLT. One lake view and one MK view. :goodvibes

We are celebrating my step dad's retirement and my youngest child's 15th birthday.

We are in a 1 BR at SSR starting June 17 for 8 days. It is a "quiet" vacation - no plans, no ADRs, just going to take advantage of the pools and spa, with an occasional ride thrown in.

:thumbsup2

We leave June 14th - eight weeks from today. We'll be staying at BCV on rented points for eight nights. Our twins turn six-years-old on June 20th and we are very excited to be celebrating their birthday in the World.
Birthdays are the BEST in WDW! I'll be celebrating mine on the 24th...but I'll be just a "little" older than 6! :lmao:

57 days!!

15 people at OKW from June 16-23:banana::banana::banana:
15 people! Now that's a family vacation! :thumbsup2

Wow - we are staying at BLT for 2 days before our 6/16 birthday cruise and then 1 night at BCV!!
Another birthday! I'd love to hear about the cruise when you get home! :goodvibes

43 days until me and 17 of my family members take up residence in two 2 bedroom villas in BLT. One lake view and one MK view. :goodvibes

We are celebrating my step dad's retirement and my youngest child's 15th birthday.
WOW!! Another big group and celebrations to boot! :thumbsup2

We are in a 1 BR at SSR starting June 17 for 8 days. It is a "quiet" vacation - no plans, no ADRs, just going to take advantage of the pools and spa, with an occasional ride thrown in.

:thumbsup2
You and I will be there at the same time!! I'll be the woman at the High Rocks Pool with a constant look of contentment on her face! :wave2:

I'll be there in 41 days :thumbsup2 May 31 to June 7 for a stay at THV with my three college age kids and their Dad with all of us together in WDW since 2004! Star Wars weekend to boot:cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter