Double Dippin Droppin Double Digits weight loss group.

All right, after a couple of false starts I finally signed up with WW and been on the program for a week now. WOO HOO I lost 7.2 lbs:cool1: . I wish I would have done this earlier, I'm not sure if I will make my original goal of 50 lbs by the cruise but any loss is a good loss.

All right, after a couple of false starts I finally signed up with WW and been on the program for a week now. WOO HOO I lost 7.2 lbs:cool1: . I wish I would have done this earlier, I'm not sure if I will make my original goal of 50 lbs by the cruise but any loss is a good loss.

Thats amazing weight loss for one week! Well done you!

I managed to complete the week with a calorie deficit of 1915 cals down from my BMR. No weigh in until approx 25th March, but I definitely feel thinner!

Good luck anyone trying to lose any weight this next week! Just picture yourself in that swimwear on Castaway Cay!

Thats amazing weight loss for one week! Well done you!

I managed to complete the week with a calorie deficit of 1915 cals down from my BMR. No weigh in until approx 25th March, but I definitely feel thinner!

Good luck anyone trying to lose any weight this next week! Just picture yourself in that swimwear on Castaway Cay!

That is a scary thought right now - that definitely will motivate me this week :) I also have a presentation to make next Wednesday to about 400 people!!! :scared1: That is also motivating me this week!

SUNDAY 20 points

Here we go with Monday
Not so good i have a sore tooth which i am going to the dentist for tomorrow!
(and i hate dentists, which is most likley why i hava sore tooth! i will have sweaty palms by the time i get there ughh)

Any way

breakfast
straberry cream espresso 2.5

smashed up muffin with milk over it 6

lunch
bagel with hummus 6
fruit bowl smoothie 3

dinner
potatoe 2
not much chicken as i cant chew it 1

snack
jello 3

23 total points for the day still not over but will do better tomorrow!

THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

I didnt do so well this last week. I have been feeling deprived of food and kind of went off the diet on the weekend. Luckily I didnt gain. I lost 0.4lbs. I have since become dedicated again. I am aiming at 1-2lbs/wk.

I am only hoping that the family dinner on Easter and whatever candy is around doesnt affect me! I am more worried about the candy!!!!!!

Well, I have had a awful cold since wed. and went to the Dr. yesterday. When I weighed in I have lost 21 pounds since Dec. I felt like just staying on the scale. Now the thing will be not to put it on when I start feeling better, which I hope is soon.

21 pounds that is awesome!!!!!

sunday 20
monday 23

Tuesday

Breakfast.....graham crackers...2

diet snack cake 2

Lunch........bagel scooped 4

Dinner
chicken potaoes....3

still couldnt eat much

jello............3

14 total

At the gym I belong to(Lifetime Fitness) they're have a fitness contest. I got into it in the week and a half that I've been doing it I've lost 9lbs. The idea of doing less cardio and more resistance training is working. I deffinitly feel better than when I was just running. There aren't as many little aches and pains.

sunday 20
monday 23
tuesday 14

Wednesday not very good i dont think.........

Grahma crackers 3

lean cuisine 5

chinese 9

chicken vegies 2

graham crakcers 3

22 points

sunday 20
monday 23
tuesday 14
wednesday 22

THURSDAY

breakfast bar 2
1/2 cookies 3

salad 2

fruit smoothie 3

dinner
baked potatoe 2

1/2 bagel 3

alchoholic beverage 6

21 points

sunday 20
monday 23
tuesday 14
wednesday 22

THURSDAY

breakfast bar 2
1/2 cookies 3

salad 2

fruit smoothie 3

well done! You seem to be sticking to your target! I have my first monthly weigh in this week, so I hope to have some good news!

Is anyone else worried about easter - I am fortunately (although I wouldn't call it that except in the diet sense) working nights Fri / Sat, but then we have easter sunday, and I have a big family easter lunch at my Mums house. Then on easter monday, we are having a big family old fashioned type afternoon tea (think sandwiches, scones, cakes) at my house. Not to mention all the chocolate eggs about the place - although I have given evryone strict instructions not to buy me any. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!:scared1: :scared1:

Easter day doesn't worry me, it will be the week after when I am left at home alone with the evil chocolate eggs. I can already hear them calling my name.:scared1:

sunday 20
monday 23
tuesday 14
wednesday 22
Thursday 21

Friday thus far
breakfast bar 3

chicken wrap 3

breakfast bar 3

1/2 cup tuna helper 4

pb&j wrap 3

16 points

I got back on the wagon this week and lost 1 lb!!! The hard thing will be Easter and I am traveling for business Tuesday - Thursday!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

Saturday..........

uh oh i odnt know how many i have had to day back to wrok and it is sooo easy to eat there.

so lets see

1/2 turkey wrap for breakfast 5

cookie 6

salad 2

latte 2

okay not sooo bad but stillhave all night to go......15 so far:confused3

If i could cut that 6 point cookie out of my diet gosh i would be doing so good.........
But i just cant do it!:goodvibes

I DID IT.........
I only had 1/3 of a cook ie to day!!!!!!!

Thanks to our baker...........IT was too hard to even enjoy to day so i threw it away!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao:

Good for you Dizzi! I did not do good today because I went out for lunch and dinner. Tomorrow I am staying home and walking on the treadmill. Finally starting to feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter