Double Dippin Droppin Double Digits weight loss group.

Glad to learn something new today. I too, had to look up a stone. Everyone is doing great:cheer2: .
I am now down 37lb (or 2stone and 9lb) and have 13 to go to meet my pre cruise goal:yay: . While on the cruise I plan to throw caution to the wind and eat, drink and be merry but then it will be back to WW with more hard work to go.

This thread needs more life in it again!

Is anyone still trying to drop the digits before our cruise!

I was a tad sick this week (1 day) but I lost 4.2 pounds this week!

I am down now 27.2 pounds total.

I have 14 pounds to reach my ultimate pre-cruise goal. It was a lot of weight to lose since I started mid-May. Just wasn't sure I could do it, but now I think I might!

Other good news is according to WW I have met their goal and am now supposed to be maintaining. I started that last week and was supposed to add pts and instead I lost the 4.2 pounds! :rotfl:

So I am at a healthy weight for my height and I couldn't be happier. Just a few more to make it feel just right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter