Double Dippin Droppin Double Digits weight loss group.

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Hey there, here we are Jan 1st and we are cruising soon!!!!!

For those of us cruising on the Oct 25, 2008 Magic Double Dipping and want to have some support and accountability here is where we come.

I will start.

I am currently 178 and would like to weight in at 150 - 140, I will reassess once I get closer to that weight.

We need to pick a weight in day. Come on ladies we can do this!!!!

Here is everyones goals
Me: 38 - 3
Mouse House 50
becjlek 50
ajk912 26
shrpgrl 60
Dizzi 20
Totally 13
tgc mom 50 stop by and chat....we are really nice
JNS 32
HelenSB 10
ktjl92 50
disney4dana 30
disneycruiser ?
Abbyander 40 - 60
Michellebriana 15

Kim

Okay- I will join. I have minimum of 50lbs to lose. I have lost about 50 already. I am planning on changing our whole house's way of eating. Our big thing will be eliminating dairy as I think it will help my ds with his asthma. So count me in! I am also going to get back on the road to walking/running to WDW! I am going to focus on being healthy and once I do that I know I will lose the weight! How about a Saturday weigh in?

I'd like to join. I need to lose 50 to be healthy and I would like to be part of a group.

I am in! I weigh 158 and want to get down to 132, my pre-pregnancy weight 3 kids ago. So 26 lbs. I want to do it in 25 weeks, so I'll call it my 25 lbs in 25 weeks plan. I'll forfeit that extra pound I am missing, btw. :rotfl: I go to the gym already, and will step up the intensity and length of my workouts TOMORROW. Today, I am starting a 1500 calorie diet. Wish me luck!

Hi Kim, thanks for setting this up. I am soooo ready to do this.

I want to lose the 90 I put on the last several years(Bad Susan). I know that is a big goal so I am shooting for 60 by the time we leave.

If you pick the weekend I will post my update on Monday because I work every weekend 12 hours and I don't have a chance to pop on computer til Monday.

Thankyou for starting the THREAD!!!

I would really really love to loose 20 pounds!
I think that may be pushing it at my age.

I weigh 140.
I am 5 ft.
I am 39 years old.
I am just starting into menopause so i know this plays a horrible factor in weight gain and NON lose.

But i am going to try really really hard to eat HEALTHY!

it is very hard fro me at work as i work in a restaurant and as i manager i really dont get a break...i eat when i can where i can. my shifts are 10 hours and there are days i have to admit that i get hungry and a cookie is so easy to pop into my mouth, and keep moving!

But i would like to use the board as a way to keep track of what i eat every day maybe if i know i have to write it down for all my DIS friends to see i will be more careful!

Can I join even though I'm not part of the whole Double Dippin thing??

Shelby

I want to join too...is this open for everyone?

I am going to do my best to use the weight watchers plan.
I have not OFFICIALLY rejoined but i have the calculator and did it years ago. So i am allowing myself 25 points a day!

this is what i have had so far to day.

breakfast
1/2 a good grains bagel.........3 points
1 teaspoon peanut butter.......1 point
pat of jelly...........................1/2 point
diet coke

lunch
1 slice of wheat bread.............1 point
small shmear of cc..................1/2 point
sprouts...................................0 points
lettuce....................................0 points
cup of milk...............................2 points

snack
chicken noodle soup broth...........1/2 point

3 doughnut holes.........................3 points
(this was bad..i tried hard not to have any just couldnt do it)

Dinner
raw carrots..............................0 points
raw broccolli.............................0 points
1 crab cake..............................4 points
mashed potatoes/gravy...............2 points
dressing for vegies..................... 1 point
bottle of water

total so far to day with no evening snack yet..........18 1/2

add in evening snack and i had
strawberries and splenda................................1 point
muffin top....................................................3 points

TOTAL FOR DAY 1 22 points

Hiya

I am Sarah, I am 43 and I am 5' 3".
I currently weigh 147lbs and I would like to get to at least 134lbs by the time we cruise, if I lose more than that I will be even happier.
We are also doing a weight loss group at work so I will have two lots of support and accountability. The healthy eating starts tomorrow, and I am off to the supermarket to stock up on healthy items!

Good luck everyone!!!!

HOT CHOCOLATE Sugar FRee...............2 points
it is the coldest i have ever felt it here in Florida!!!!!! WOW

Granola Bar........................................3 points

Ate Chinese food at the mall.......it is what My Dd and her friend wanted.

so my best guess is

Lunch
small amount of orange chicken
smaller amount of rice
and smaller amount of low mein........................5 points
diet coke

snack
brocolli and carrots with dip..............................1/2 point
bottle of water

Dinner
turkey burger.....................................4 points
rice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 points

i fell asleep on the couch when i woke up DH had brought home a TON of 75% of christams candy from WALGREENS..........uuuuughhhhhh

christmas tree resee cup...................4 points

OH YIPEE i am still only at 21 and 1/2 points

We are headed to the mall to do girl shopping ........... I guess i need to take a snack in my purse cuz you know there is nothing good to eat at the mall!:lmao: ( NOTHING GOOD FOR ME)

Hey there, of course everyone can join.

WTG on the points Lynn,

Did we decide on a check in date???

I will see if I can update the first post with starting weights

kim

Hi everyone! I don't post much on the meet board but I decided to put myself out there for this one. I plan on starting WW Friday after some medical test are over. I want to lose 50 by the cruise.
:cheer2: Ready Set Go

Hi I'm in too , but wont be getting in to it probley until next week when we get back to normal after the christmas break and kids back working and at school
Haven't weighted myself for years and not planning on now
just going to start eating healthy and get fit again

took out membership to a new gym and heathclub
just have to use it now

I'm in. I started today. I am contemplating WW but I think I am going to go on my own for awhile.

I am 45 and 5'6", and currently weigh 154 lbs. I am aiming to get down to 144 lbs. No specific diet, just healthier eating, cutting out snacks (chocolate & cakes!!!) and a little more exercise. Will be starting next week when all the Xmas goodies have gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter