Double Dippin Droppin Double Digits weight loss group.

OK I'm here again too
Midwest you are really doing well

I have not lost any weight since I've started in the gym but I am toning up long way to go and I'm feeling a lot more fit
going to really try this week

Good luck everyone

So far so good today. I just need to get through dinner and tonight.

I think I'll make it.

I need to go food shopping tomorrow or tonight. We have nothing left to eat which I guess is makig it easier!

JNS- thanks for the kind words. I unfortunately find it harder and harder these days to stay on the program. I am not gaining weight but because of that, I seem to think the occasional dip of ice cream doesnt hurt. That will be my downfall in losing more weight. I would like to lose about 8 more lbs before the cruise. Hopefully I can at least do that!

On a bright note, now that my son has graduated from preschool, I have started going to aerobics and yoga classes at my gym. My goal is to do yoga classes Mondays and Wednesdays and cardio dance class on Tuesdays. All classes are at 10am. Thursdays are a swimming class with my 2 yr old and Fridays will be the elliptical trainer at the gym again. I hope I can get into the habit of going to the gym at 10am every morning- if I make myself believe I am working again, it could work.

Hope everyone is able to get into a comfortable healthy groove:hippie:

I managed to do well on my first day recommencing my diet - so hopefully that good start will continue. I do feel a bit more motivated. You have a lot of classes there Midwest, it sounds like fun. There isn't much to do around here but hopefully I will get back to my tap dancing class before long.

Good luck everyone for the rest of the week!

I am so happy to see that some of us have jumped back in to the weight loss plan.
I am very happy to say that I am now down 11 pds!!!!! I am so happy and plan on staying on corse. I am especially proud of myself because with all of the stress in this house over Angelina, I usually go to food for comfort. My Dr gave me the riot act last week that if I dont get it together who knows what will happen. She really shook me up to say the least.
Keep up the good work guys!!!!!!

I was a little worried as i did not eat well at my moms over graduation weekend.

But i think if anything i only gained 1.5 pounds.

I will try hard to loose that before i go on my cruise in 1.5 weks!

I am afraid that everything i have lost i will gain back on the cruise.

Well 3 days in and I am still motivated this is a good sign!

I stepped on the scale today and I think I am down 3 pounds!

I am not sure about it though since I weighed in at the WW meeting and if I use that weight I am actually down 5 pounds.

I am actually excited to weigh in on Saturday and see for sure!

I don't think there is a chance in heck I will make my ultimate goal by cruise time but I am hoping I will be about 10 pounds away from it.

Great job Aneille. You are starting to motivate me to try harder with my eating! It will have to wait until after the holiday weekend though!

Well I have managed to stick to the healthy eating for 3 days now, and am determined to stick to it for as long as I can. I certainly feel alot more motivated - but maybe thats just down to the time ticking on! I have 2 weddings and 3 leaving meals in June and July, so that will be a big temptation. I will only allow myself the odd treat if I can manage to stick to healthy eating for 90% of the time though.

I'm so glad everyone seems to be motivated and I hope things are going well.
Good luck for your weigh in Aneille.

TotallyAngelic - Hang in there, you can make it through the dinners. You know you have the dinners comming up, try your best to plan for them.

I actually went to The CheeseCake Factory last night for dinner and I hadn't really planned on what I was going to eat. I got home looked up a few things and realized I must have eaten at least 20 pts and I didn't eat all that bad!

Thankfully I don't ever eat flex points and I had saved 10 pts for dinner so I am still good! 2 more days to go and I have gotten through the first week!

I really want to lose 5 pounds this week so I am going to try to eat just the number of points I need for the next 2 days.

MidWest Cruisers - I am glad I am motivating you! You can do it. I just keep thinking that I want to feel good in the new clothes I am going to buy for my cruise. I don't want getting dressed for dinner every night to make me feel bad. I want to feel as good as I can while I am at Castaway Cay.

I'm so glad to read about all the recommitments! WTG everyone.

Yesterday I started the Firm and am very sore today. I am now down 28 lbs, the upcoming cruise has lit a fire under my large behind.

Anielle- I know you'll have a low WI on Sat.

I just keep thinking that I want to feel good in the new clothes I am going to buy for my cruise. I don't want getting dressed for dinner every night to make me feel bad. I want to feel as good as I can while I am at Castaway Cay.

Aneille - this is exactly what I keep telling myself too - it would make the cruise so much more perfect if I was actually happy when I looked in the mirror. I feel so much more motivated, thanks to all my fellow cruisers, that I am even going to make myself go back to my tap dancing class this evening after a long absence! I am usually looking for an excuse not to go because I just don't like the thought of everything wobbling since I put on the excess baggage.
Thank you for reminding me of the reason why I need to stick to this!

I'm so glad to read about all the recommitments! WTG everyone.

Yesterday I started the Firm and am very sore today. I am now down 28 lbs, the upcoming cruise has lit a fire under my large behind.

Anielle- I know you'll have a low WI on Sat.

Sorry to be ignorant ( ie. Welsh ) but what exactly is "The Firm"

That is an amazing weight loss by the way - well done you! :woohoo:

the Firm is a set of workouts that "tone and Sculpt" It really kicks me in the bootie but that's ok since I have alot to kick.

I am also getting back into the routine! I am going to start working out next week. We have a gym at my office, but I haven't had time or motivation to go. Now my boss is going daily and is pushing me to go again! I haven't lost anything in awhile but I haven't really gained either. So good luck to everyone getting back on the wagon and not falling off again!!!

I did it! I went back to my tap class and I really enjoyed it! Not only that but I was roped in to being understudy for a routine the class are doing in the dance school show in 4 weeks. So now I will have to practice this at home it will mean even more exercise! I feel really chuffed with myself for making the effort and going back, even though my excess baggage was very wobbly!!!:rotfl:

The routine is very fast and the music is the song "welcome to the 60s" from Hairspray so very upbeat and fun!

OHHHHH
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to take a couples dance lass and learn t do the salsa or soemthign like that!

OHHHHH
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to take a couples dance lass and learn t do the salsa or soemthign like that!

I would LOVE to learn how to salsa and other latin dances! I think Dh would have to be dragged along screaming and kicking though!

How many days now Dizzi?

Sarah- great job on the tap class and impending show! Sounds like fun!

Well it was hard controlling what I could eat this holiday weekend and I overindulged a bit but only gained 1.4lbs so that isnt too bad. Back to a healthy routine!!!! The cardio dance class I am taking is a latin music dance class and they do salsa, etc. It is very hard right now because they dont really slow down to teach you, you just have to jump in and learn. Once I learn the moves, it will be a really fun class. Right now it is down right WORK!

I haven't updated for awhile. Last Saturday at my weigh in I was down 2.8 pounds. A little less than I would of liked but I am still very happy.

This week I am doing very well but I don't feel like I am losing any weight.

I have been eating too much sugar and salty foods and not enough proteins, but I am still within my point totals.

Good luck everyone. Everyone keep talking up the exercise maybe it will get me off my behind soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter