• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

I would love to do a double dip if it is ok with you and Bug :) This is gonig to be awesome!
~Spongeblair

I'm up for a double dip too! Maybe another pineapple dole whip is in order, huh briar?

I'm up for a double dip too! Maybe another pineapple dole whip is in order, huh briar?

Yes, double dip for everyone! I think another Dole Whip is in order, for sure!
Since there isn't a dancing pineapple, we'll just have to make do with what
we have:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I will enjoy meeting whoever shows up. How's that? ;)

Ok where are we gonna meet now? :(
~Spongeblair

You beat me to it Spongeblair!

We might have to see what they do if they keep the kiosks in the park.
We can still meet at the main street cinema for old times sakes, lol. Even though VMK will not be there.

You beat me to it Spongeblair!

We might have to see what they do if they keep the kiosks in the park.
We can still meet at the main street cinema for old times sakes, lol. Even though VMK will not be there.

:sad1: i think there would be good , my codes :sad2: .........

I was wondering if we should go to The Enchnated Tiki Room : Under New Management. Any more rides you want ot go on which have not been added please post. I would really like to go and see Mickey's PhilharMagic.
~Spongeblair

50 DAYS TODAY!!!!!:dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3:

Until we get there. This is going to be a great trip we have so much planned. Yellow you are doing a great job organizing all this for the meet. Can't wait to finally meet you! Can't wait to meet everyone! Should be a blast. Cosmic rays for lunch is fine lots of choices but we can eat anywhere. We are very flexible. You should try to get a game play figured out on what to hit for rides ans what route to take.

See you all soon :)

Bug

Here's a map I labelled the start of meet you can draw a line of the way we should go if you want anyone can.
mkmapbo6.png

~Spongeblair

Well, as I'll be at the Disney Studios at 9am on 10/13, I still want to get back
to the Magic Kingdom that day for a Dole Whip at 3pm for anyone still interested. :)

Well, as I'll be at the Disney Studios at 9am on 10/13, I still want to get back
to the Magic Kingdom that day for a Dole Whip at 3pm for anyone still interested. :)

Hi,

Yup still interested! When we get closer I can give you my cell number. We are getting close to going! 6 Weeks tomorrow! We can't wait, I am ready to get the suitcases out:lmao:

yellow can't wait for the meet! Going to be a great day and great fun. It is our last full day at WDW so we will have done all the rides so we are open to whatever you want to do. I just think you should have some kind of a plan in mind to make it move more smoothly.

See you all real soon!

Bug

i was thinking we should start out in tomorrow land and do the rides we hav planned over there the fastes way there from vmk is thru Z (the noodle station) and then we would be in tomorrow land and then work our way in the park i dont know if this is a good plan but its the fastest way i go to get my fastpasses for Spacemoutain when i go.hope that helped some how.

I am leaving for illinoise on friday the 31st and will not be back til the 17th of september (i have to be without you guys for so long :sad1: i shall miss you all so much) but hope there is no more flooding in the town i am heading to with my grand mother in a hostpitle far ways from her house we wouldnt be able to leave as offten as my dad hopes. BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!! i am going to be taking some flat pictures to pass the time=D

edit we are not leaving til saturday since i cut my foot open and got 7 stitches didnt hurt but it feals funny =D
~brave

Sounds great Briar! Make mine a "woot bear" float though!

Does anybody want to head over to Epcot in the evening and catch the "Starship featuring Mickey Thomas" show at the food and wine festival?

The show times are 5:45, 7:00 & 8:15. How about the 7:00 or 8:15 show?

Does anybody want to head over to Epcot in the evening and catch the "Starship featuring Mickey Thomas" show at the food and wine festival?

Hi All,

I can do the Morning meet and the 3:00 with Briar but can not get to epcot that evening as we are doing the Hoop De Do Revue with Bears and her family. We are getting close! Can't wait to see everyone :yay:

Bug

I'm going to Party for the Senses that night, starts at 6:30pm. I do line
up to check in around 6pm. I figure I have enough time after the big meet
and greet at 1pm, stay until about 2pm. Then head to the MK for the
Dole Whip meet. Then bus back to my resort so I can clean up for the
event. I hope I don't pass out from all the running around. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter