• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

That sounds like a plan... but I can not garentee we can be there at 9am, as we are disembarking from the Magic, but I have Bug's phone number and they will be there then, so we will be able to hook up at some point.

Also, as much as I hate to say this, i am with my family and we have an agenda that day, and to them DIS meets are LOW on the list... If we meet up at opening, it will have to be quick, because the boy needs to ride Splash, and Big Thunder as this trip will be his first at 40 inches!!! This is HUGE HUGE HUGE to our family, and has to happen rofl

That's why I am pushing a lunch meet. We all have to eat... and that way we have time to really chat.

Hoop De Do is a dinner show they do at Ft. Wilderness. It is a campy slapstick saloon from the way back when, with singing and audience particapate. All you can eat ... here is a link with more info...

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/hddcom.htm

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/menuoutput.cfm

I would love to come. I'll be in my teens by then, and I have my mom hooked on vmk. Hope to see all my good vmk friends there!!!
:goodvibes
P.S. Sorry if i had posted this before.

Zeke

Ok this meet is still going on! Can't wait to meet you all anyone else want to come?
~Spongeblair

Just found this. Bob (CL_OutOfMyMind) and I are definitely in! I will be local by then and he already is :rotfl2: Sounds like fun, and we would love to meet any of you that we already have not met. :thumbsup2

Even though I won't be coming to the meet, I would like to know the date when it's set; I could possibly persuade the family to go to MK on the day and I could go to VMK Central when you are all there to say Hi.

Even though I won't be coming to the meet, I would like to know the date when it's set; I could possibly persuade the family to go to MK on the day and I could go to VMK Central when you are all there to say Hi.

I'm going October 20th to 27th, I going to miss the meet, but WDWLIGHTNINGZ, our trip should overlap by a day or so. So far on the 20th I will be in the Magic Kingdom in the afternoon/evening. If you would care to meet up on one of the days that our trip overlaps, please let me know.

Or if anyone else is going to still be there from the 20th to the 27th let me know, i'd like to meet you also!

Woot I am excited.... And you can add 4 family members coming with me... my DH, DD 8, DD 6 and DS4

And again I am not sure of our exact arrival time as we will be coming off of the Disney Magic (woot) and then checking into VWL, then hopping the boat from there to MK. I will be in constant contact with Bug via cell phone, so we can catch up to you all where ever you may be!!!

:woohoo:

We could make two meets I guess I will post a meet for the 20th.
~Spongeblair

Thanks! I hope there is more that can show up on this date. Otherwise I'll be meeting myself, lol.

Our flight comes in about 11am and I'm hoping to be in the MK in the afternoon say around 3pm or so. So a time around 3pm to 4pm would be best for me. We will have to see what time the day parade is. It might conflict with the meet.

Just found this. Bob (CL_OutOfMyMind) and I are definitely in! I will be local by then and he already is :rotfl2: Sounds like fun, and we would love to meet any of you that we already have not met. :thumbsup2

I'll have to make you go to the RADP meets that weekend, too. ;)

Just keep reminding me of when and where.

I would like to join in on the fun!

EDITED! First Post I think it is up to date. I had an idea to make a signature with all the people who are coming but with a twist find a picture which sums up your character. Here is mine:
spongenq6.jpg

~Spongeblair

You can add myself and starwarskid/jediorangestitch to the 13th. We will be late, but I should still have Fly's number and can call her to find out where you all are.

Ok added you anyone else want to meet up and everyone who is going to the meet can you please post a picture like my post #35.~Spongeblair

I sure did thanks I will add more soon is it ok If I change the Tink picture so it is her whole body?
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter