DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

Yay Spongeblair I am excited too, as is Bob. OH and Fly, I will happily go with you to Starship - maybe the 7:00 show - heart them! If you will be kind enough to take me home, rofl.:rotfl2:

I was just seeing if anyone is confirmed for the quick little meet on Saturday 20th about 4pm? If no one can make no problem.

that would be awesome! but i can't go because im in school, live up in New Jersey, and i'm not old enough to go down there by myself.

5 Days till i get to see you guys i am very excited and i am going to the mickeys not so scary halloween party on the 11 or 12 and it might only be me and my mom since my grandmother just died :sad1: so my dad might have used up all his vacation time but i am coming for sure
~brave

I was just seeing if anyone is confirmed for the quick little meet on Saturday 20th about 4pm? If no one can make no problem.

Hey don't forget about me! I will be back on the 20th. Where are we meeting again? :dance3: :rolleyes1

Coriander - Yay Spongeblair I am excited too, as is Bob. OH and Fly, I will happily go with you to Starship - maybe the 7:00 show - heart them! If you will be kind enough to take me home, rofl.

Sure thing Sea!

I am still totally bummed about France not having chocolate creme brule this year! We will have to go on a chocolate search while we are there.

See you soon everybody!

Fly :hippie:

Hey don't forget about me! I will be back on the 20th. Where are we meeting again? :dance3: :rolleyes1

Coriander - Yay Spongeblair I am excited too, as is Bob. OH and Fly, I will happily go with you to Starship - maybe the 7:00 show - heart them! If you will be kind enough to take me home, rofl.

Sure thing Sea!

I am still totally bummed about France not having chocolate creme brule this year! We will have to go on a chocolate search while we are there.

See you soon everybody!

As if we would forget about you both meets are at same place :)
~Spongeblair

I guess we can meet at the location formally known as VMK Central, Main Street Cinema. I should have about 1.5hrs to take in a few rides. Then it's off to Hoop Dee Doo Reveue that evening. Maybe we could check out Monster's Laugh Floor. My dad and I have not see that yet. :)

It was great to see everybody! Sorry I forgot my camera that day, but I am sure somebody else will post pictures!

We started out in front of the old VMK Central, whcich is now boarded up, with a black curtain hanging over it. We all went on buzz, then had a group photo with Stitch. (Stitch is now officially taken - by the way.) Then it was off to Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion and then Pirates. Some of us got fast passes for Splash Mountain on the way. We had lunch at the Columbia Harbor House. After Splash it was time to meet Briar for Dole whips and root beer floats.

Briar wanted to go on Pirates so we headed that way, but we all got separated. Line was too long for Pirates so we headed off to the TTA. Space Mountain was broke down when we went through it and all the lights were on. It is the first time I have seen the ride with the lights on.

Coriander and I ended the day at Epcot with the Starship concert. They said they wanted to play what people want to hear so I yelled out "White Rabbit", then more people started yelling it, so they played it.

We all had a great time, and I can't wait for next week.

Thanks Fly for posting this :hug: I wanted to apologize for getting "lost" in the afternoon. I really thought we could find you all later; but then realized I had no "tone" numbers, arg!

Anyway just wanted you all to know what a great time we had, and how wonderful it was to meet you all. You kids are the best ever, and after meeting your families - I know why, lol.

Hugs to you all, Bob sends his as well. Great time!

Oh and, Bravehook, I will keep the Dream Ears for you until we can find eachother in VMK - not to worry!

i had a great time at the meet and hope i see you guys all again BUT our part of the story was:

we rode some rides philhar magic and some others but we rode snow white and it was time for bug ink small and his mom to go to the Hoop De Do Revue with bears after that me blair and our family went off to rides we watched the fireworks and headed off to "vmk central" i got a picture with him and his sister and then we went said our goodbyes and left to our our hotels. today we went to epcot and i traded pins for the first time "YAY" i hope i can post our splash moutain picture it is a laugh i had a great time and thanks for meeting me! :)

Coriander and I ended the day at Epcot with the Starship concert. They said they wanted to play what people want to hear so I yelled out "White Rabbit", then more people started yelling it, so they played it.

Actually Earl from "Trapped on Vacation" must have been at that same performance. He recorded a podcast where they played that song. He commented how they don't play that song often and that it was strange that they played it in Epcot.

It was great seeing everyone at Space MT and for the dole whip. While you all were at pirates my boy and bearz' boy had a great time playing run around the bear while waiting to ride Buzz.

For next week I hope to bring jediorangestitch/starwarskid and leave the 3 year old with grandma and grandpa so that we can go on the attractions too!

Well it's two days until I leave for WDW. So far FlyingPegasus and I are the only two confirmed for the meet this Saturday between 3pm and 4pm. Spongeblair is already there and is going to try to make it. If anyone else wants to meet up with us let us know. Now I'm going to be at WDW from the 20th to the 27th so If you would like to meet me anytime next week send me a private message and we can work something out.

Well it's two days until I leave for WDW. So far FlyingPegasus and I are the only two confirmed for the meet this Saturday between 3pm and 4pm. Spongeblair is already there and is going to try to make it. If anyone else wants to meet up with us let us know. Now I'm going to be at WDW from the 20th to the 27th so If you would like to meet me anytime next week send me a private message and we can work something out.

Hi,

Have a wonderful trip! Spongeblair mentioned your meet when we saw him so I think he will be there. He is such a wonderful, kind kid and we enjoyed our day so much with him and his family. He is very quite and we wondered if we all were over whelming for him :rolleyes1 But he is such a sweety! I had a blast meeting so many disers. At one point there were I think 13 VMK players all together. I have pictures I hope to post soon :)

Bug

Unless it's pouring out, I will be there with jediorangestitch. I have fly's # so I'll confirm with her either way on Saturday.

Awww, you all have FUN!!! Sooooooooooo wish I could be there! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter