• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

i cant wait and my mom said we might go to the halloween party WOOT
:stitch:Bump:stitch:

WOOT!!!!​

77 More days and we return home to the "World"! Everything has come together nicely. Tickets are bought for 2 of the Halloween parties, hotel ressie done, plane tickets bought, all dining ressies have been done, looking forward to a great VMK meet! We were very lucky and was able to snag one of the hard to get illuminations cruises that we are doing with Bearz and her family!

Oh yea forgot to to mention we get to see our BEARZ again!! :banana: :banana:

This will be such an awesome trip-get to meet some great VMK friends, visit some "old" VMK friends, visit friends made from past trips, parties, great food, rides and Ink by my side! Life doesn't get better then this!

We can't wait to see you all will be such a great day!

Bug

Rides to go on:
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
Peter Pan

Cosmic Rays' For Lunch anyone?

this would be find for my family, I love cosmic rays.

Just so everyone knows... Big thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for Refurbishments while we are there :-(

Is Cosmic Rays the food court kind of place near the Tomorrowland Speedway?

Just so everyone knows... Big thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for Refurbishments while we are there :-(

Is Cosmic Rays the food court kind of place near the Tomorrowland Speedway?
What?! Noooooooooooooooooooooo what dates is it closed please don't say it is closed from 12t-26th pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. Yup Cosmic Rays is also beside the castle I think it has the Alien Cosmic Ray playing a keyboard and singing
~Spongeblair

What?! Noooooooooooooooooooooo what dates is it closed please don't say it is closed from 12t-26th pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. Yup Cosmic Rays is also beside the castle I think it has the Alien Cosmic Ray playing a keyboard and singing
~Spongeblair

From the WDW site...

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Closed for Refurbishment [October 1, 2007 to October 24, 2007]

So you could get a chance if it doesn't run over....

And for Epcot....

Body Wars: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]
Cranium Command: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]
Spaceship Earth: Closed for Refurbishment [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]
The Making of Me: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]

And there is a wicked rumor that Rock n Roller Coaster could be closed too, but so far it is NOT on the official list.

I was just reviewing this thread...

DO YOU REALIZE WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS MEET FOR 5 MONTHS!!!

Woot woot!! :cool1:

From the WDW site...
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Closed for Refurbishment [October 1, 2007 to October 24, 2007]
And for Epcot....
Body Wars: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]
Cranium Command: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]
The Making of Me: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [October 1, 2007 to October 31, 2007]

And there is a wicked rumor that Rock n Roller Coaster could be closed too, but so far it is NOT on the official list.
Phew I could probably make it for a few rides on BTM on our last 2 days, Body Wars makes me feel sick, Cranium Command-the name just makes me want to be sick, Spaceship Earth- The Daddy of it's a small world-noooooooooooooooooo... wait there is no hula girls in it so I am fine
The making of me? never heard of it.
Gasp oh no that is my favorite ride ever ever I hope it is a rumor I will be sooooooooo upset and probably will only be at MGM 2 times in our whole trip because of that.
~Spongeblair

From the WDW site...

And for Epcot....

i know why spaceship earth will be closed, they are taking down the hand wand and the word epcot. this is so upsetting to me i really love the way epcot looks right now.:sad1:
~brave

i know why spaceship earth will be closed, they are taking down the hand wand and the word epcot. this is so upsetting to me i really love the way epcot looks right now.:sad1:
~brave

I thought they were taking the wand down sometime this month/next month?? I wouldn't think it needs to be closed for several months just to take a sign down. I heard they are refurbishing the whole ride.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...ng/index?id=CalendarRefurbishmentsListingPage

Yes, they are redoing the entire ride. It closed last week. I think they are doing this for Epcot's big 25th. Also HM is closed right now, and I have no idea when it will be open again. If you need any updates straight from the parks, either post here, or pm me. Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

Zeke

Yes, they are redoing the entire ride. It closed last week. I think they are doing this for Epcot's big 25th. Also HM is closed right now, and I have no idea when it will be open again. If you need any updates straight from the parks, either post here, or pm me. Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

Zeke
It reopens Sept. 12th plenty of time! Yipppppeeeee.
~Spongeblair

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ONLY

event.png

i cant wait to see all of you!!

Hi,

My counter is even closer as we arrive over a week before the meet!!! It is getting close and I am getting excited as usual. This will be a fun filled 10 days that will end for us with a great meet and fun dinner with Bearz and her family! :banana:

Bug

I'm adding my name (late) to the party, if I may, barring any major mishaps of course. I think I may be able to make it Oct. 13.

I'm adding my name (late) to the party, if I may, barring any major mishaps of course. I think I may be able to make it Oct. 13.

WOOT!!!

Would be so awesome to get to meet you that day!!!
We can't wait!!

Bug

Well, I can't make it at 9am due to well, prior meet obligations (darn those
RADP peeps I haven't seen in 2 years!) :teeth: But, I think Bug is going to
double dip and try to meet me later in VMK Central, around 3pm or so.

Of course, I could be evil and suggest Bug meet me sometime Thursday or
Friday... :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter