DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

Spongeblair

fierceblair
I know it is early and all but we just booked our trip to Disney World in October and really want to meet some of you guys.It would be great. I am going to be there for two weeks from 12th-26th October.
The Meet is planned for the 13th October 2007 9am Meeting at VMK Central in Magic Kingdom WDW.
DISer's Going:

Spongeblair (+1 Family Member)
AceBugDozer
Slinkyman
Smalld (+1 Family Member)
Laurabearz (+4 Family Members)
DudeZeke (+1 Family Member)
Coriander
CL_OutOfMyMind
Flyingpegasus
starwarskid/jediorangestitch
lovethatink
bravehook (+2/3 family members)
Trishqtpi (little people)

Rides to go on:
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
Peter Pan's Flight
Jungle Cruise
Stitch's Great Escape
it's a small world
The Laughing Floor
Tomorrowland Transit Authority Blue Line
Cosmic Rays' For Lunch anyone?

Meet No.2
The Meet is planned for the 20th October 2007 3/4pm Meeting at VMK Central in Magic Kingdom WDW.

DISer's going:
CAJUNWDWFAN
Spongeblair
Flyingpegasus

Rides to go on:

~Spongeblair

I will be there on Oct. 5th the nigth before our cruise and Oct 13th the day after our cruise.

So far Oct.13th seems good for everybody but until more post we will make a final date and time to meet in VMK Central MK
~Spongeblair

I am game for a meet on the 13th. Here is our deal..
We will be getting of the Magic that day, and are prolly going to Magic Kingdom straight from the boat for the morning/early afternoon then heading back to the hotel for a swim and nap. We are planning on going to the 7pm Hoop de doo.

Bug Slink Smalld will also be there hanging out with us. So Perhaps a mid morning meet or maybe, since there is time, we could all book Lunch together somewhere at the MK... perhaps CP?? Or just do a quicky photo op.

I know Saturday's sock at MK, but we fly back on Sunday and my boy will (hopefully) hit the 40 inch mark that trip... He must ride Spash and Big Thunder... lol

OMG!!!!!

We will be there and we must get to see you! :banana: This just made my night.:woohoo: You have been an awesome friend to us. Way back when I first played you were one of the people that would come visit me and were one of the first people on my friends list. Slinkyman is so excited. We are planning on being there Oct 5th thru Oct 14th. The 13th would work for us. I will make it work so we can see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just scare you away:lmao:

Cast:
Me Bug Slinkyman's mom
Slinkyman
Smalld- Slinkymans best friend
Smalld's Mom(not a VMKer)

Woot Bug

Smalld's mummy who doesnt play VMK is titled NORMAL <insert evil grin here>

First post Updated. Please reply here to what rides you would like to try and get on and where we should book lunch. We can vote :)

Thanks,
~Spongeblair

I talked to my parents about the meet and they have said I can't go. :( They have said no because I am going with most of my family (9 other people in the group) and it's our first trip with my grandma and grandad. I have seen pictures of a few of you dotted around the boards so if I see you i'll be sure to say hi.

I talked to my parents about the meet and they have said I can't go. :( They have said no because I am going with most of my family (9 other people in the group) and it's our first trip with my grandma and grandad. I have seen pictures of a few of you dotted around the boards so if I see you i'll be sure to say hi.

Hi,
Awe that is too bad but I can understand family coming first. I will try to get a picture to you ofd us before the trip and you might run into us during that week:)

Bug

First post Updated. Please reply here to what rides you would like to try and get on and where we should book lunch. We can vote :)

Thanks,
~Spongeblair

Hi,

Rides don't matter what ever everyone wants although I would think pirates would be a must for all us:banana:

Bug

I am going to be at WDW from October 11-20, but much of the weekend
will be taken up by either food and wine events and/or meets with my friends
from the RADP newsgroup. (They usually meet every December at
MouseFest, but this year, we're doing an experiment in October.)

Our big meet and greet will be in the International Gateway midday on
that Saturday, but people are doing ride meets at Disney-MGM in the
morning.

That being said, if you plan the VMK meet for let's say, 3pm, I know I
could manage to get over to the Magic Kingdom. That will give me
enough time to say hello, stay a bit, and I'll still have time to ready
for the Party for the Senses that night. :)

I cant make a 3pm meet.... We hope to back at the hotel napping at that point so we are rested for Hoop De Doo at 7...

I have lots of little kids (8,6,4) and we will have woken up early and booted off the Magic. (cry) So, for us anyway an earlier meet would work best... We hope to be at the park by 9am.

I know this is a long shot... but anyone want to see about making lunch plans at CP that day? We can all meet for lunch or meet at VMK central then go to lunch....

Thoughts??

I am going to be at WDW from October 11-20, but much of the weekend
will be taken up by either food and wine events and/or meets with my friends
from the RADP newsgroup. (They usually meet every December at
MouseFest, but this year, we're doing an experiment in October.)

Our big meet and greet will be in the International Gateway midday on
that Saturday, but people are doing ride meets at Disney-MGM in the
morning.

That being said, if you plan the VMK meet for let's say, 3pm, I know I
could manage to get over to the Magic Kingdom. That will give me
enough time to say hello, stay a bit, and I'll still have time to ready
for the Party for the Senses that night. :)

Hi,

Wow it keeps getting better and better. The boys and I would love to catch up with you and say hi and put faces to names. It is our last full day at WDW :( so we have no real plans etched in stone. No little kids either so it makes it easy. We could do morning meet for those that it would be better and we could do 3:00 meet to see you. We are doing dinner with bears and her family so what a great day that day will be!

Bug

Hi,

Wow it keeps getting better and better. The boys and I would love to catch up with you and say hi and put faces to names. It is our last full day at WDW :( so we have no real plans etched in stone. No little kids either so it makes it easy. We could do morning meet for those that it would be better and we could do 3:00 meet to see you. We are doing dinner with bears and her family so what a great day that day will be!

Bug

Well, I've already met Laura, so I don't have to travel 1000 miles to arrange
to meet her again. :rotfl2:

That being said, if you're willing to bounce around and meet up at 3pm,
I'll make sure I'm at VMK Central by then. If I hadn't had the RADP group
stuff, I'd definitely have more flexibility.

It's only months and months away, but it's never too early to plan, eh? :)

Well, I've already met Laura, so I don't have to travel 1000 miles to arrange
to meet her again. :rotfl2:

Hmmmm does that mean I am not worth traveling 1000 miles to see again?? I am so totally offended it isnt funny! :lmao:

So it looks like two meets... A morningish meet and an afternoon meet....

Like I said before we will be at MK right around 9ish (depends on when we are able to get off the ship) We are done with MK by 1pm.. and heading back to hotel for dip and a nap before hoop de doo with Bug and family at 7. (now if anyone else was already planning on doing hoop de doo on their trip, this would be a great night to do it ... feel free to pencil that in as well lol)

I would like to eat around noon, so I could see doing a meet around 1130, we only really need to ride the mountains and perhaps pirates oh and buzz... But an 1130 meet with a noon lunch would really work best for me and the family.. we are coming of a long week on the cruise, and keeping it simple works the best... lol

Ok SB... you need to talk to your folks about this... do they have any concerns?

And what about the locals? Any of you want to jump in on this?? Either meet and or hoop de doo?

No concerns at all they are really looking forward to it. So we are meeting at VMK Central around 9am on the 13th right?
~Spongeblair

P.S What is Hoop De Doo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter