• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

Ok you can pick from these for the picture....

beears.jpg

duhbears.jpg

bear1.jpg

bbears.jpg

Or my personal favorite and soon to me in my siggy.....

sam3.jpg

I wish I could make it for 9am, but I've already committed myself to meeting
other online friends that morning. I really wanted to get to VMK Central
around 3pm, as I believe Bug and her posse would be there. :)

I'm just revisiting this thread.

SpongeBlair will you be available on Sat. 20th for the second meet?
Same for you WDWLIGHTNINGZ? Are you also available for the second meet on the 20th. I was thinking about 3pm or 4pm at VMK central. No lunch or dinner planned. Just a quick meet. Maybe a ride or two if possible. I have dinner reservations later at Hop Dee doo at 7:15pm so I can't meet for too long.

Is anyone else going at that time that wants to be added to this other meet?

Yea sure I think I can make it then. I have added my name to the lsit now we have to discuss rides for BOTH meets.
~Spongeblair

I think my mom is making a trip for WDW on around the 13th so maybe i can go i would really love to meat you dissers in person so maybe see you then
~bravehook~

edit: if i did go you can add 3 or 2 people i am never sure if my older brother is going or not :)

I'm just revisiting this thread.

SpongeBlair will you be available on Sat. 20th for the second meet?
Same for you WDWLIGHTNINGZ? Are you also available for the second meet on the 20th. I was thinking about 3pm or 4pm at VMK central. No lunch or dinner planned. Just a quick meet. Maybe a ride or two if possible. I have dinner reservations later at Hop Dee doo at 7:15pm so I can't meet for too long.

Is anyone else going at that time that wants to be added to this other meet?

I should be able to make it back to the parks to meet up with you guys on the 20th.

Fly :hippie:

dinner would probly be fine with my family any where would be good for us.
~bravehook~

I have edited first post and will continue to with updates sorry for not posting here in a while but I have been updating first post. I can't wait! only 4months 4 days until first meet and 4 months 11 days until second meet!
~Spongeblair

ok i have tried to tell my dad i know what a few of you look like since i have seen pics of bug bears smalld and slink but he is like what if they are the last person so here is my picture i have posted me other places. but he is being weird today........
052_52.jpg

Here is me feeding a duck at the Boardwalk I am sure the duck turned Purple and quacked "Hey yellow"
donaldnz3.jpg
~Spongeblair

That sounds like so much fun!!! Count me in! I wil also be bringing a few other "little" VMK friends that don't post on the boards, but love VMK! They know all about it and have seen posts and know alot about many of you through me! :)

Isn't there a Halloween party at the park on that night? If so, I highly recommend it! I've beenmanytimes, and it give you an excuse to dress up like a disney character, and you won't even be looked at strange there on that night! lol

Keep me posted!
:yay:

Ok, I double checked...........my bad! There is a party the night before and the next night but not on the 13th! I still think you should go if you haven't been before! lol

princess: pirate: :wizard: :hippie:

Ok, I double checked...........my bad! There is a party the night before and the next night but not on the 13th! I still think you should go if you haven't been before! lol

princess: pirate: :wizard: :hippie:
i agree it has the best parade and fireworks i love the music to the parade!!!

ok so i wasnt sure where vmk centeral will be will it still be on main street or will it have moved to tomorrowland by then just wondering if any one knows

ok so i wasnt sure where vmk centeral will be will it still be on main street or will it have moved to tomorrowland by then just wondering if any one knows

I am sure we will know where it is in time to let everyone know where to meet. No worries there :-)

If you have any questions regarding things over at the parks, i'm your man. I can check within at least three days of the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter