DIS Meet October 13th + 20th 9am Magic Kingdom VMK Central!

I literally just got back home after 10 days at WDW. I am sorry that I
didn't call Coriander and Out back to get together. My days blurred into
eachother. I totally blew off Aeryn because of mixups and misunderstandings,
so the ears I have for her might have to be mailed. LOL!

I had a lovely time sweating myself into a puddle the entire trip. I'm sure
the pictures will be quite scary! :eek:

Just want to say... WELCOME BACK BRIAR!!

So... how much weffriddling did you do? LOL! (thought I'd catch up to you while you were gone for 10 days, but I've been stuck on the same stinking one for the entire time :lmao: )

Just want to say... WELCOME BACK BRIAR!!

So... how much weffriddling did you do? LOL! (thought I'd catch up to you while you were gone for 10 days, but I've been stuck on the same stinking one for the entire time :lmao: )

LOL! I haven't tackled the weffriddles since last I told you where I stopped. ;)

Thanks for the welcome back! I had a few pics taken, but not the group pic.
I do have a few nice pictures of DisAeryn, ElectricLime, FlyingPegasus and
Coriander riding the TTA with me, though. :laughing:

Guess who is back? I had the BEST time ever best day of my life I miss you all sooooo much :'( Yes I did shed a tear when you all left. I have pictures ready to post soon.
Thanks again Bug for the HUGE Bag of Presents, thanks to you luvthattink for the special pin, thanks to you Laurabearz for the Hook, thank you bravehook for the photo, thanks to all who came you made my trip extra special.
Oh yea we made it on the screen in Monster Inc Laugh floor, well Bug did I just butted in.
Sorry fro not making it to the meet on the 20th it poured down and well I wasn't prepared to absorb a whole lot of water to make me look fat.
~Spongeblair

~Spongeblair

Well I'm back now! It was nice to meet you Fly! and yes sorry sponge we didn't get to meet you on the 20th.

Hi,

We had the most amazing trip. So nice to meet so many people. I am so happy this meet was planned and Spongeblair thanks for working hard to bring so many of us together!

Here is the unveiling of the group photo. We also met outofmymind but sadly he had to go to work.

http://home.comcast.net/~bugdozer/vmk_gang_afternoon.jpg

vmkgangafternoon.jpg

Bug

Thanks for posting the picture, Bug! I think I recognize everyone except for one person... hmm...

Tink - love the hair!! :)

And I spot pink crocs!! Woot! ;)

So glad you all had such fun together :grouphug:

LOL! Actually I couldn't see it either!! But this is what I did...

1) Right click on the "red x"

2) Click "properties"

3) Highlight the web address and copy it

4) Paste it into your web browser and hit enter

Voila!! :goodvibes

thanks but i cant see a red X but i can just look on my camera to look at them.

I had a great time at the meet and maybe well get the splash moutain picture up.=D
~brave

Hi,

Ok I tried a different hosting site hope you can see it. Strange we are able to view the other one no problem.

Bug

Yay I can see the picture now! Someone really needs to post the one from splash mountain.

Just one question.

Why didn't you people tell me how silly I looked walking around with that crown on all day??? :lmao:

It was great to see everybody!

fly :hippie:

Hi,

We had the most amazing trip. So nice to meet so many people. I am so happy this meet was planned and Spongeblair thanks for working hard to bring so many of us together!

Here is the unveiling of the group photo. We also met outofmymind but sadly he had to go to work.

http://home.comcast.net/~bugdozer/vmk_gang_afternoon.jpg

vmkgangafternoon.jpg

Bug

Thanks for posting the picture, Bug! I think I recognize everyone except for one person... hmm...

Tink - love the hair!! :)

And I spot pink crocs!! Woot! ;)

So glad you all had such fun together :grouphug:

Yes, my hot pink Crocs certainly made a statement. ;)
I have pics of Brian, Jill, Susan and Cindy in the TTA. Maybe I should post
them here. :stir:

Yes, my hot pink Crocs certainly made a statement. ;)
I have pics of Brian, Jill, Susan and Cindy in the TTA. Maybe I should post
them here. :stir:

Oh yes, girl! Post, post, post!! :woohoo: It always makes me smile when I see pics of my "online friends" :hug:

I have pink crocs too.... someday we'll have to pink croc our way through the World together ;)

(Yes, Belle, I don't ALWAYS wear high heels...)

Aww, Fly! LOVE the tiara! I don't think you look silly at all! I have a tiara too, but the one time I wore it to Disney, my sons wouldn't walk with me, so I haven't worn it since... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter