All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

we already had our dates and a booking for explorers (which i can cancel at no cost) then we were going to get ap's as this was still cheaper then explorers through disney...

but i started to doubt whether we would go back, as i now have decided we def need to move somewhere a bit bigger...

then this offer came up... so i have decided to be economic and do sante fe with food... my quote if for 6 days..2 adults 2 children. (6 and 2) so milo free anyway. £594
so seems good to me, i think before it was going to be £500 at sante fe, so the booking is 94 more for all our food, so i think i will do that and swap.. as we were more then happy at sante fe last time and we really need to watch the pennies now so i can have my 3 bed!! haha

thats great. it was 770 for six nights seven days at the santa fe for me my mam and ash. but it is always a bit more expensive from ireland rather than the uk in any case. its still saving me money so i am happy

thats great. it was 770 for six nights seven days at the santa fe for me my mam and ash. but it is always a bit more expensive from ireland rather than the uk in any case. its still saving me money so i am happy

oh thats a pain, got no one in uk who can book for you? haha

oh thats a pain, got no one in uk who can book for you? haha

no lol but it doesnt matter i booked by phone so i dont have to pay a deposit and i have nothing to pay till 30 days beforehand so i have a while to worry about it. its 220 more than i normally pay but we normally pay much much more than that on food for six days.

:cool1: We just found this offer last night... were planning on booking the Halloween weekend with 1 day/1 night free, but 'um'ed and 'arr'ed over it. Now planning on booking it in the next few days at £14 more than we'd originally planned, but with 10 extra meal vouchers! What a deal!:banana:

:cool1: We just found this offer last night... were planning on booking the Halloween weekend with 1 day/1 night free, but 'um'ed and 'arr'ed over it. Now planning on booking it in the next few days at £14 more than we'd originally planned, but with 10 extra meal vouchers! What a deal!:banana:

thats great. i have to say i love this offer :banana:

Yes, i have decided to do this!!! am booking tonight! I was looking forward to explorers, but i feel better about the money doing it this way!! yippee!!

I really wanna take advantage of this offer but just don't know if we can justify spending £750 which is money we could put towards our WDW trip next year. Really I'm sold but it's BF that has to be convinced, lol.

I know when we went in May because we'd paid for HB Premium, we spent very little apart from on some alcoholic beverages at nights, lol.

Yes, i have decided to do this!!! am booking tonight! I was looking forward to explorers, but i feel better about the money doing it this way!! yippee!!

you sure?:lmao: Come on I want you to feel the nerves like I did yesterday rebooking!!!!:lmao:

wll last time we went... we did real budget eating!! buffet brekki as lunch mostly.. the dinner was mc donalds or simular...it wasnt good... but we managed, but now ben is on meds... his appetite has gone up and i wouldnt want him eating rubbish...not even for a few days, which i didnt mind so much last time... ..but this time, i think it would be good, plus we going for 5 nights...so we need to eat well...as we will be in park from 8am til closing in feb... so we will need the energy, i will also use voucher to pay towards a meal at cafe mickey for bens birthday treat!! cant wait to book later!

I seriously must be ill, am i the only who thinks this offer isnt that great?

maybe because its you two? like...for example if it was just me and ben i wouldnt consider this, as... i dont eat much and ben is only little... but when there are more people... including a very hungry man who whinges when hungry... the deal looks better!! hahaha
love the pic of your little princess and tink! did katrina do that?

Yeah Katrina did :lmao:

I don't get very hungry at Disney, i survive on the magic :lmao: plus i would have to pay even more to eat at the places we usually eat as id have to use the vouchers as face value and they won't cover Inventions, Auberge etc so i would still end up paying more and i cant afford to stay in the DLH to get free premium meals. So for me its pointless.

Yeah I agree Emma, your wee one probably doesn't eat much eh? My two are monsters, Jade wouldn't stop eating if she didn't have to and she is so slim! Lucky duck....and as for Paul well....he loves his food so for us its mega great....for example the cheapest mcdonalds meal we can get was in the region of 25 euros.....now times that by 6 and its 150 euros now we don't eat mcdonalds for lunch 6 times we go else where but its dearer so as you can imagine getting better for free is brill........stealing the breakfast for 4 people isn't really an option with my hungry hippos...we would clear the place!!!:lmao:

edited to say, just seen your pic...wicked!!haha!! xx

I'm not going at all next year, so this deal is great to stop me from booking :lmao:

I am seriously considering a solo trip to WDW in 2011. My girls do not want to go back :scared1: but i had such a fantastic time that i may just go alone.

I spent 2 days by myself this trip and loved every minute of it.

I am seriously considering a solo trip to WDW in 2011. My girls do not want to go back :scared1: but i had such a fantastic time that i may just go alone.

I spent 2 days by myself this trip and loved every minute of it.

you're brave!!!! x

Yeah I agree Emma, your wee one probably doesn't eat much eh? My two are monsters, Jade wouldn't stop eating if she didn't have to and she is so slim! Lucky duck....and as for Paul well....he loves his food so for us its mega great....for example the cheapest mcdonalds meal we can get was in the region of 25 euros.....now times that by 6 and its 150 euros now we don't eat mcdonalds for lunch 6 times we go else where but its dearer so as you can imagine getting better for free is brill........stealing the breakfast for 4 people isn't really an option with my hungry hippose...we would clear the place!!!:lmao:

hahahaha, yes see i was thinking same thing... since ben on epilim...his appetite is endless!!!! haha...now the next struggle is keeping our very impatient toddler in a highchair through the meals...:blush:

either that... or i will book 2 tables, one for me and ben, then matthew can have milo! hahahahaha:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter