All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

I forget the address, but I seem to remember there is an internet based company that you can use to book trips through and they will pass on the UK offers.

If I suddenly remember who it was, I'll add it here, but there's definitely one around somewhere, so there's no need to invent or "borrow" addresses :thumbsup2

We used visitdisneylandparis dot com for our June trip and it worked great. We got the UK price and we could use our German adress and our German Visa Card.

I was looking at the list of restaurants you can eat at, here, and for the standard voucher, it lists La Tavern, as being one of the places you can use voucher 2 at. I can't find any trace of this place anywhere, does anyone know what this restaurant is? Also, do any of the one listed for voucher 2 stay open after the park closes (we'll be going in February)

Thanks for you help!

I was looking at the list of restaurants you can eat at, here, and for the standard voucher, it lists La Tavern, as being one of the places you can use voucher 2 at. I can't find any trace of this place anywhere, does anyone know what this restaurant is? Also, do any of the one listed for voucher 2 stay open after the park closes (we'll be going in February)

Thanks for you help!

Your standard vouchers will cover your meals in full at the following restaurants, all of which are open after park hours until late in the evening -
Chuckwagon Café - La Cantina - La Tavern - Annettes

In addition to those, you can use your standard half board vouchers at face value, and pay the difference in price, if you choose to eat at any of these restaurants which are also open after park hours each evening -
Hunters Grill - Beaver - Cape Cod - Parkside - Steakhouse - La Grange -
California Grill - Inventions - Manhattan - Yacht Club - Wild West Show (category 2) - Café Mickey

Your standard vouchers will cover your meals in full at the following restaurants, all of which are open after park hours until late in the evening -

In addition to those, you can use your standard half board vouchers at face value, and pay the difference in price, if you choose to eat at any of these restaurants which are also open after park hours each evening -
California Grill - Inventions - Manhattan - Yacht Club - Wild West Show (category 2) - Café Mickey

Thanks, that really helps with the planning!

thank you, that is really helpful for first timers to DLP like myself :thumbsup2

thanks for clearing that up:thumbsup2

spent yesterday tryna work out where la tavern was/is!!

Can anyone do me a favour and check if the prices have jumped massively?

I was toying with booking the other night. Just went on and the same dates are coming up over £600 more expensive :scared1:

:confused3 the price is still coming up the same for my dates next March, same deal also (kids stay free plus free dining).

:confused3 the price is still coming up the same for my dates next March, same deal also (kids stay free plus free dining).

Weird - my dates were coming up at £702 for the DCR, 5nights in Feb - 2 adults, 2 children on the free dining & kids stay. Just looked again and it is over £1300 now.

i dont think they have changed. i paid 550 for november with the 40% off deal. after that was over my dates went to 900 and they are now the same. seeing as i paid 550 for feb last year and i am paying 770 for march i reckon there is still a good saving to be made. obviously you have to forget about the night free offer which will put the price up but by my calculations i am paying 220 for 450 euros worth of vouchers.

i dont think they have changed. i paid 550 for november with the 40% off deal. after that was over my dates went to 900 and they are now the same. seeing as i paid 550 for feb last year and i am paying 770 for march i reckon there is still a good saving to be made. obviously you have to forget about the night free offer which will put the price up but by my calculations i am paying 220 for 450 euros worth of vouchers.

I mean literally in 48hrs that price has changed. On Tuesday night it was £702, tonight it is £1312.

Weird - my dates were coming up at £702 for the DCR, 5nights in Feb - 2 adults, 2 children on the free dining & kids stay. Just looked again and it is over £1300 now.

Edit: just checked and I can get a 5 night break from 8th Feb, 2 adults, two kids for £736. Starting the 15th Feb it's £920 (more expensive time band) and the 19th Feb (most expensive band) is £1312.

You prices are based on what day you arrive, if you look at the prices direct, the arrival days are different colours, from orange (cheapest) through different shades of blue to dark blue (most expensive)

Just noticed the offer period has been extended by 1 month now valid on bookings made upto 15th December. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter