All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

Well I'm hanging on because I want to see the list of closures in Jan before I book, hope they release a list before the offer ends, so I can work around.
Looked at this year on DLPmagic and there were quite a lot of closures in Jan 09, which is what I expected, just hoping we can miss any closure of BTM, Buzz, POTC, IASW or PM, I can live without the others. ;)
oh and Stitch Live because my niece hasn't seen it yet.

i hadnt even thought about that. i still dont know what the closures for my november trip are. i will cry if buzz, peter pan, iasw, potc or phantom manor are closed

Yay, just booked for 22nd March which will be over Dh's 40th birthday. Will have to take the children out of school for a few days which I know is not for everyone, but it's the only time I will do it in the year so I don't feel too bad.
Staying at the DLH for 4 nights - this is the biggie!
Also booked MNSSHP for 27th after agonising over whether DD would manage the late night, and Buffalo Bill for the night before which will be our first time, so the credit card really took a bashing.

:goodvibes yey!
Did you phone shareholders line first britchic? I thought about it, but then decided at most I'd only get about £23 off the price, and I really didn't think I'd get the free meals deal (or necessarily the under-12s free either) with shareholders discount.

:goodvibes yey!
Did you phone shareholders line first britchic? I thought about it, but then decided at most I'd only get about £23 off the price, and I really didn't think I'd get the free meals deal (or necessarily the under-12s free either) with shareholders discount.

No, I did ask whether eiher Dream or Shareholder discount were applicable but she said no so I didnt pursue it. I did get Dream discount for MNSSHP and BB though. Will have to think what to do with those extra tickets.
The Eurostar cost with supposedly 2 children travelling free was almost £500 which I declined, and have just booked direct with Eurostar for £272 so that was definitely a good move.

Yay, just booked for 22nd March which will be over Dh's 40th birthday. Will have to take the children out of school for a few days which I know is not for everyone, but it's the only time I will do it in the year so I don't feel too bad.
Staying at the DLH for 4 nights - this is the biggie!

:cool1: Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate turning 40 to me!! Have an amazing time! :cheer2:

Hi,

I wonder if it is necessary to be a UK citizen in order to obtain the application of this benefit (all the meals for free) or otherwise it is enough to book our package through Disneyland UK web page.

I could see that in the booking process it seems to be necessary an address in the UK, but what i do not know is if Disney mail you something or all the booking is online and through email confirmation.

Please anyone (non UK citizen) which could tell me your experience about?

Excuse me for my English, I have tried to do my best.

Regards.

The dutch and belgium site offers the same.

Thanks, I was just going to ask the same. We are Americans living in Belgium--I checked the US website and they're not offering the free dining, but I'll hunt down the Belgian site (hoping it's available in English!). :flower3:

Hmm, I'm not getting anywhere. :headache:
The Belgian site is only in French and Dutch (neither of which I know, unfortunately!). Working through it in Dutch and I don't see the dining offer. :confused3
Also, on both the US and Belgian sites, when I try to get a quote I can get as far as the calendar to select arrival date, and then I keep getting, "Sorry, your session has timed out." (and what I assume is the same message in Dutch--same picture of the White Rabbit!)
Any advice? Or just some pixie dust? :goodvibes

Hi,

I just want to confirm you that "all meals for free" is an offer which is available for anyone who has an address in UK. It is not necessary to be UK citizen or even be permanent resident in UK.

In fact, I have just booked my package and the only requirement asked was an address in UK.

If anyone need further information, ask me!

Regards.

all meals free is across the board in europe.
im in ireland and just booked for march.

I've found that when it times out, really annoying when it does, you can sometimes get it back to normal by clearing cookies. :)

it is annoying when it does time out. I usually tend to switch from firefox (which i usually use) and swap to Internet Explorer for a bit! usually works for me.
Im not very good with this 'cookie' thing:) if dp isnt here im usually stuck!

just go to tools

click clear private data

tick the box for cookies and clear it

then refresh your dlp page and it should work fine

Thanks for the suggestion, and the step-by-step directions for us non-technologically-inclined! Clearing the cookies worked like a charm. :thumbsup2

OK, I got quotes from the Belgian, UK, and US sites for 2 nights at DCR in January. Only the UK site gave me the free dining. :confused3 Juttawdw, where did you see the free dining offer on the Belgian site? All of them gave me the "kids under 12 free" (which applies to all three of mine :goodvibes).

UK price was GBP 406 including meals.
Belgian price was EUR 399.50 without meals (includes a 15% discount); adding half board would make it EUR 517.50 (about GBP 450).
US price was USD 606 w/o meals; adding half board would make it USD 758.40 (also about GBP 450). The US site offered me a free day and night, which unfortunately we probably wouldn't be able to use; it wouldn't let me book a one night package and get the second night free.

:teacher: Sorry, I'm sure you didn't want all that detail! I just think it is interesting that the different sites come up with different offers. Unless I can find the free dining offer on the Belgian site, I might try booking on the UK site. Has anyone from another country done this and has it worked alright?

Thanks! :flower3:

Hi Pluto Fan,

As I mentioned above, you can book applying UK web page benefits without being UK citizen, but you need to report an address in UK. In principle, it is only to control that the offer is applied by a UK resident, but in fact anyone is going to check it.

Thus, you can book "all meals for free" being american (for instance), you only need to call and mention that although you are not UK citizen, you have an address in UK.

pluto fan we are living in Australia but we have just used my in laws address to book for the free dining as on the Australian site we were getting the same as you a free night!

Well I hope it's not my address google comes up with, sorry but I think that's way out of order.

Sorry I must agree, please don't use someone else's address as it will be on Disney records and could cause problems for them at some point down the line if they want to book. Not likely, but you never know.

Sorry I must agree, please don't use someone else's address as it will be on Disney records and could cause problems for them at some point down the line if they want to book. Not likely, but you never know.

Thats a very valid point. From an ID fraud point of view also in the UK, this suggestion shouldn't be encouraged.

I am appalled that this has been suggested if I'm honest, it should not be encouraged at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter