All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
On DLP Direct, although it seems to be just at the hotel and only certain hotels. I'm off to see what I can come up with for a January stay. :)

"When you book a minimum 3-day/ 2-night stay in a Disney Hotel at Disneyland Paris

Your holiday package includes

- Accommodation in a Disney hotel
- Tickets for the 2 Disney® Parks
- Breakfast in your Disney hotel

AND

2FREE meal vouchers per person and per night booked(1).
Valid in a wide variety of restaurants across the resort.

Combinable with: Kids Stay & Play Free offers!
Just book by 15th November 2009 for arrivals until 1st April 2010(2)"

Freee dining only applicable with kids go free, so it takes off the extra day and night free offer.

This tells you where you can use your vouchers. It's really the HB vouchers but they're limiting where you use them :(

Hmmm still gonna think about it!

Reading that, it looks like they are doing vouchers valid at counter service which seems a good idea for people who don't want to eat at table service restaurants:thumbsup2

Reading that, it looks like they are doing vouchers valid at counter service which seems a good idea for people who don't want to eat at table service restaurants:thumbsup2

You get both.

One counter service per person per night and one table service per person per night, so effectively you're getting breakfast, lunch and dinner for your whole stay

I just booked for January.....couldn't resist:cool1:

That looks like a great offer. I wonder if that's applicable to existing bookings?

That looks like a great offer. I wonder if that's applicable to existing bookings?

Sorry Cap'n but small print says 'new reservations only' - just checked for our next trip!!

Very very tempting:rotfl: Off to price up January again!!

Be great to have counter service vouchers as well.

The other vouchers are the half board vouchers, standard, plus or premium depending on which hotel you book. The list of resturants they can be used in appears to be the same as the half board list in the brochure. It also confirms that they can be used at face value.

I thought i had read somewhere lately that the face value for half board standard was 24 euros , however this now shows value at 19 euros ?

Sorry Cap'n but small print says 'new reservations only' - just checked for our next trip!!

Damn...never mind we got an excellent price on the October trip so I really can't complain at all :goodvibes

You get both.

One counter service per person per night and one table service per person per night, so effectively you're getting breakfast, lunch and dinner for your whole stay

I just booked for January.....couldn't resist:cool1:

Yes, what I meant was before you couldn't get vouchers for counter service, so its a new thing I just couldn't word it properly:thumbsup2

This tells you where you can use your vouchers. It's really the HB vouchers but they're limiting where you use them :(

Hmmm still gonna think about it!

Thanks for posting the link, I was rushing out through the door and had decided to just have a quick look if there was a new offer, didn't chekc the details.

I will do some serious number crunching tonight to see which offer suits us best, initially I thought the Extra Day/Night but didn't appreciate it was 2 meals/day, although I'm not sure we'd want 2 meals.

Couldn't wait so worked it out on a stay at SL as that's the cheapest hotelfor getting HB Plus vouchers.

SL 17/01/09 4 NIGHTS/5DAYS - £686.00 INCLUDES MEALS 2 ADULTS/2 KIDS
WITHOUT MEALS - £570.00 EXTRA DAY & NIGHT FREE

DIFFERENCE OF £116.00

meal voucher 1 ( 2 adults x 4 vouchers valid @ 10.95 euros ) = 87.60
( 2 kids x 4 vouchers valid @ 4.95 euros ) = 39.60

meal voucher 2 ( 2 adults x 4 vouchers valid @ 26.60 euros ) = 212.80
( 2 kids x 4 vouchers valid @ 11.40 euros ) = 91.20

Total 431.20 euros approx £380.00

I'm glad we held off booking now :)

That's a bit annoying - just looked at the dates we have already booked for and it would cost an extra £124 for the same booking (as wouldn't get the extra day/night free). As there are 4 of us, we will spend a lot more than £124 on food - wish we had held off booking now.

We had it priced up at £748 for Hotel New York for 3 nights with HB plus and now we've got 4 nights for £783 with included dining, so basically an extra
£35 for an extra night and lunch every day

Bargain!!:banana:

Is there anyway to get this "deal" with a room only ap...booking? as we were thinking of going in march over a weekend for my birthday and we will all have ap's by then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter