All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

Hi,

I wonder if it is necessary to be a UK citizen in order to obtain the application of this benefit (all the meals for free) or otherwise it is enough to book our package through Disneyland UK web page.

I could see that in the booking process it seems to be necessary an address in the UK, but what i do not know is if Disney mail you something or all the booking is online and through email confirmation.

Please anyone (non UK citizen) which could tell me your experience about?

Excuse me for my English, I have tried to do my best.

Regards.

Hi SantiJB,

If you book online, you don't get anything sent through the post, all your confirmation comes by email.

Thanks for your answer.

But when i try to book online. The web page ask you for some details and one of them is your address and one of the items is called "Country" which is fixed as "United Kingdom". In fact, the web page requires you to indicate an address in the UK.

I do not know how i can avoid this issue. Another option would be include an address of a friend in UK.

Thanks for your advice.

Would it work if you included all your correct address details etc, and then just left the country at "United Kingdom"?

Hi everybody! Haven't been here in ages but now planning second trip to DLP. Had a brilliant time March '07 and are thinking of going mid-March next year. This offer looks great - can get Hotel Cheyenne for 1 adult and 3 kids for e595 plus flights (good old Ryanair!) Just one question about meals - can we use the dinner voucher during the day rather than in the evening *** we're the kind of people "who eat their dinner in the middle of the day! " as a local politician here once said!! The kids arent great at late eating and prefer their main meal in afternoon rather than night! Any info greatly appreciated! Thinking of Agrabha? Cafe, Hakuna Matata, Silver Spur etc.

Hi everybody! Haven't been here in ages but now planning second trip to DLP. Had a brilliant time March '07 and are thinking of going mid-March next year. This offer looks great - can get Hotel Cheyenne for 1 adult and 3 kids for e595 plus flights (good old Ryanair!) Just one question about meals - can we use the dinner voucher during the day rather than in the evening *** we're the kind of people "who eat their dinner in the middle of the day! " as a local politician here once said!! The kids arent great at late eating and prefer their main meal in afternoon rather than night! Any info greatly appreciated! Thinking of Agrabha? Cafe, Hakuna Matata, Silver Spur etc.

Im sure you will be able to - from what I understand (any Ive not read the whole thread just bits of it) you get a table service voucher (what has always been the half board vouchers) and a counter service one. We have often used the half board ones to eat during the day rather than evening so it should be fine
Some of the table service restaurants wont be open in the evening anyhow depending on park closing time.

You mentioned Agrabah, Silver spur and Hakuna Matata - the latter is counter service whereas the other 2 are table service/buffet so it will be different vouchers for these

Yes, I'm sure you'll be able to use your table-service vouchers at lunchtime instead of evening if you prefer. The only thing is, there are no counter-service restaurants which you'll be able to use your counter service vouchers at, outside of the parks, so that means you'll need to use them in the parks, and before park closing time, to be able to use them at all. The only places you can use the counter-service vouchers are -
Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost - Restaurant Hakuna Matata - Café Hyperion - Au Chalet de la Marionnette - Pizzeria Bella Notte - Toad Hall Restaurant - Fuente del Oro Restaurant - Restaurant en Coulisse - Disney Blockbuster Café - Casey's Corner.
And in March, there may only be one or 2 of those open at or around park closing time.

Whereas there are lots of options for using your table-service vouchers after the parks close (Annettes, Cafe Mickey, La Grange at Billy Bobs, and all the onsite hotel restaurants).

Im surprised they havent included places like the Market House Deli aSports Bar and Sandwich place in the village with this as they do meal deals as well now.

Out of the list Elaine gave Caseys is virtually always open as the park is closing so that would be an option to grab something out from counter service later on - most other places are usually closed well before closing

Just got my email back saying the cancellation is going ahead...I'm so happy happy happy!!!!:rotfl: Was scared they wouldn't do it and I'd end up with 2 bookings haha...so it works out after fees etc.....at the end of the day we are getting what we originally booked but FREE lunch (already booked HB) and a £40.60 refund...

:banana::banana::banana:

oh I love disneyland!!!!! I don't have to steal the breakfast...life is good!!!!:laughing:

yippppeeee!!!:cool1:

thats good news. i popped into travel agents today and they gave me quote ...same as disney, then they took £24 more off... every little helps... so will prob book through them later on in week!

yippppeeee!!!:cool1:

thats good news. i popped into travel agents today and they gave me quote ...same as disney, then they took £24 more off... every little helps... so will prob book through them later on in week!

What travel agents was that if you don't mind me asking

Ooooooh! Just got back from cold wet Devon (no reflection on Devon BTW, I'm sure the rest of the country was equally miserable!). Think I know what I'm getting DH for his 40th birthday next year.....he's desperate to stay in the DLH again.....
Wonder if shareholder discount will be applicable?

Ooooooh! Just got back from cold wet Devon (no reflection on Devon BTW, I'm sure the rest of the country was equally miserable!). Think I know what I'm getting DH for his 40th birthday next year.....he's desperate to stay in the DLH again.....
Wonder if shareholder discount will be applicable?

no, your quite right, we are in cornwall... and have had the most miserable summer, worst place in uk this summer i think!!! grrree... so much for sunny cornwall!!

no, your quite right, we are in cornwall... and have had the most miserable summer, worst place in uk this summer i think!!! grrree... so much for sunny cornwall!!

Such a shame, we always go this week and have always had pretty good weather. The children only see the sea once a year living in the Midlands so we have to go to the beach regardless of the weather and it was COOOOLLD!!!

Such a shame, we always go this week and have always had pretty good weather. The children only see the sea once a year living in the Midlands so we have to go to the beach regardless of the weather and it was COOOOLLD!!!

i know!!! i have had to have the heating on most the summer!!!:sad2:

Just missed out on this - we arrive on 22nd December till 29th. I am thinking that the counter service restaurants might be busy first couple of days while people still have the free vouchers. When Xmas comes around and the vouchers are no longer valid, I bet the counter service places are quieter (than normal at Christmas) *** I'll take a guess that a lot of people will choose the run up to Christmas to go to DLRP rather than Xmas itself. You never know Xmas in the parks might be a little quieter this year(I can dream....)

Well I'm hanging on because I want to see the list of closures in Jan before I book, hope they release a list before the offer ends, so I can work around.
Looked at this year on DLPmagic and there were quite a lot of closures in Jan 09, which is what I expected, just hoping we can miss any closure of BTM, Buzz, POTC, IASW or PM, I can live without the others. ;)
oh and Stitch Live because my niece hasn't seen it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter