All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

I feel sick! x Its a good offer but its also near £900 of fresh money:rotfl:

But you don't have to pay all that all at once - you can just pay 10% now, and the rest 60 days before your trip. Surely by then, you'd have had your refund on your original booking?

But you don't have to pay all that all at once - you can just pay 10% now, and the rest 60 days before your trip. Surely by then, you'd have had your refund on your original booking?

do you think I should book today then and email them also just saying to cancel????? Instead of waiting for a reply from them then booking? What you think??

do you think I should book today then and email them also just saying to cancel????? Instead of waiting for a reply from them then booking? What you think??

In your shoes, I would phone, book your new package and pay the 10% required today to secure it.

Then I would email to cancel your original booking, and ask in the email that they confirm by return that its cancelled, and that they give an indication of when the refund of your money will be made to you. Keep an eye on it, and chase up your cancellation if you need to.

can someone give me the email for cancelling to make sure its what I already have......I couldn't really make out what the lass was saying..

I have....... dlp.uk.admin@disney.com .....is that right? With all the dots?

Ooooh, you're bad people! I had convinced myself that it wouldn't be possible to go back once baby was born, that it would be too expensive and then this comes along! Am looking at March, 5 nights/6 days, staying at the cheyenne comes to £676 for 2 adults, one child and one baby!

The counter service options do go into a bit more detail though don't they - they do include a main, side and a drink, both adults and childrens. So really, all you're not getting compared to the normal counter service meal deals is the dessert.

The counter service does include a dessert.

Meal Voucher 1:

This voucher is valid in the restaurants listed below, for an adult menu at 10.95 euros and for kids menu at 4.95 euros

Book Now !

The adult menu at 10.95 euros includes
1 main course,
1 side order,
1 dessert & 1 soft drink (40cl)

The kids menu at 4.95 euros includes a choice of
1 main course,
1 side order,
1 dessert & 1 soft drink (25cl).

Restaurants:
Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost - Restaurant Hakuna Matata - Café Hyperion - Au Chalet de la Marionnette - Pizzeria Bella Notte - Toad Hall Restaurant - Fuente del Oro Restaurant - Restaurant en Coulisse - Disney Blockbuster Café - Casey's Corner.

Source http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/special-offers/voucher-conditions.xhtml

Thanks for posting that in full DCLMan :) - I can't use the link from this computer, and I wasn't sure about the dessert.
So I guess it is a full meal deal you're getting with your counter service vouchers, you're just not "paying" the full meal deal price.

thats me rebooked....just got to cancel the old one now....deposit of £87.20 and the rest to be paid on the 4 Nov....I'm shaking, I need a drink!!!:rotfl:

This is what I have done, I rebooked last night on the web via Quidco for 6.5% cashback just so I didn't lose the room (travelling in 67days anyway so the balance would be due in a week) I have just been given the above email address to cancel and there is a 48hr turnaround and they should then respond to the email confirming your cancellation.
It works out the same price for me including the cancellation fee with the added bonus of lunch being included.

hahaha... over all its going to work out well with meals...so dont panic!

panic, panic??? ME????:rotfl:

Starting to calm down now..I hate stuff like this..seriously can't cope...I'm on the lambrini the night...I know how to live life on the edge!!:rotfl:

Its defo worth it for me...saving £40 and getting free scoff...always good in my book!!haha!! xx

Well done on re-booking Katrina!

Thanks hun!!:goodvibes...just trying to word my cancellation email....shouldn't be too hard!!;)...

was told to wait til my email comes through from the new booking before I do it just incase????:confused3 I kinda want to do it now!:)

right need help please.

i have booked my eurostar for 18-22nd jan when it was cheap so now looking into the disney offers, there are 2 adults and two children 3 and 6.

booking santa fe with day/night free is £690, booking with free meals is £820 so a difference of £130.

I dont know anything about the meal vouchers as havn't used them before, so don't know what would be best, thinking of meals we wanted to do

mon afternoon - tea party
tues eve - cafe mickey
wed eve - wild west show
thurs eve - rainforest cafe
fri afternoon - lucky nugget

along those lines anyway

what could i do with the vouchers for those places.

thanks

I'm confused (doesn't take much:confused:)...how come your FREE meals are costing £130????

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST JUST REALISED....ITS FOR YOUR FREE NIGHT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EH? SORRY XXXXX

I Love Tiger - where are you getting that quote from - seems v high for 4 nights at Santa Fe in Jan? I just priced it up on Disneyland website at £480.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter