All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

hahahaha, yes see i was thinking same thing... since ben on epilim...his appetite is endless!!!! haha...now the next struggle is keeping our very impatient toddler in a highchair through the meals...:blush:

either that... or i will book 2 tables, one for me and ben, then matthew can have milo! hahahahaha:woohoo:

ahh you quoted me before I fixed my spelling mistakes!!hehe!!

och he will be fine in the highchair....take WEE toys with you????

Yeah I agree Emma, your wee one probably doesn't eat much eh? My two are monsters, Jade wouldn't stop eating if she didn't have to and she is so slim! Lucky duck....and as for Paul well....he loves his food so for us its mega great....for example the cheapest mcdonalds meal we can get was in the region of 25 euros.....now times that by 6 and its 150 euros now we don't eat mcdonalds for lunch 6 times we go else where but its dearer so as you can imagine getting better for free is brill........stealing the breakfast for 4 people isn't really an option with my hungry hippos...we would clear the place!!!:lmao:

edited to say, just seen your pic...wicked!!haha!! xx

I guess for larger families its worth the money, for me and Kyra to eat at Mcdonalds its what 11 euros-bargain :rotfl2:

If i cancelled my Nov trip and rebooked it would of cost me a extra £150 for the free food. It would be cheaper for me to add HB standard onto my booking.

I am seriously considering a solo trip to WDW in 2011. My girls do not want to go back :scared1: but i had such a fantastic time that i may just go alone.

I spent 2 days by myself this trip and loved every minute of it.

Take me Take me Take me!! :rotfl2:

Or completely mad!! :rotfl2:

well didn't want to say, I'm polite you see!!!;):lmao: Nah seriously if you think you would enjoy it why not...go for it you only live once after all!!...I had to decide windows for the front of the house or 2 holidays...chose the holidays!!:rotfl: My kids will love me for it..and looking back I doubt they'd thank me for the windows!!!;) Just means saving again!!!

I guess for larger families its worth the money, for me and Kyra to eat at Mcdonalds its what 11 euros-bargain :rotfl2:

If i cancelled my Nov trip and rebooked it would of cost me a extra £150 for the free food.

yeah for you guys it would be stupid to rebook...end of the day ok I was nervous as anything doing it but I'm getting £40 back and free lunches (already had half board)....so for a phone call I get enough money to buy a disney tradition and lunch!!!:rotfl:

No cause I had 40% off in the first place so can't mix the bargains!!lol

works out cheaper anyhoooooo;)

:lmao:

DLRP really must be doing bad during the recession if they keep releasing all these offers. They never did that last year :lmao:

:lmao:

DLRP really must be doing bad during the recession if they keep releasing all these offers. They never did that last year :lmao:

Im really hoping now because of the food offer there won't be a 40% deal later (and not the food)..I'll cry;)

Well you could always cancel and re-book again if that happened, and worked out cheaper :rolleyes1

I just booked this today for January, 3 nights at SQL for £740 (which includes flights) for me and DD. DBF refuses to go in January however he wants to go to DLRP again so will be booking for May/June next year too.:woohoo: I can't go that long without going back to Disney.

when i worked it out staying at the santa fe for two adults and one child the vouchers are worth just over 450 euros for six nights.

as i usually pay 550 and am now paying 770 thats still a good saving isnt it?

with all the people not fussed by this offer i am wondering if it was a good idea to book lol

Sonya I have no idea how much a trip usually is in March, I've never looked before :confused3. When looking to see if this "free meals" deal was good value for me, I looked at how much I've paid in the past, for trips in February half term, early October, October Halloween season, and November (this was room only with APs).

All I can say is, I've got a package price of £229 for me and DD to go for 2 nights/3 days, free meals, and thats actually cheaper than 2 of my previous package trips, is only £25 more than my cheapest package trip, and factoring in what I'd pay for the same(ish) meal vouchers over the AP room only trip price, its only £30 more than that too (and as I've said before, its been about a year since I've found Disney giving me any decent AP room prices). I also worked out that, if the prices for next March start attracting 40% discounts, I'll still be about the same price, factoring paying for meals instead of having them included free.

Sonya I have no idea how much a trip usually is in March, I've never looked before :confused3. When looking to see if this "free meals" deal was good value for me, I looked at how much I've paid in the past, for trips in February half term, early October, October Halloween season, and November (this was room only with APs).

All I can say is, I've got a package price of £229 for me and DD to go for 2 nights/3 days, free meals, and thats actually cheaper than 2 of my previous package trips, is only £25 more than my cheapest package trip, and factoring in what I'd pay for the same(ish) meal vouchers over the AP room only trip price, its only £30 more than that too (and as I've said before, its been about a year since I've found Disney giving me any decent AP room prices). I also worked out that, if the prices for next March start attracting 40% discounts, I'll still be about the same price, factoring paying for meals instead of having them included free.

thanks elaine. i needed that :rotfl2:. i always second guess once i have booked a trip. for my trips 550 euros is the standard i have paid for six nights. so when i work it out in my head it is saving me money. i am just gonna forget about it now before i start worrying again :rotfl:

Our trip is more than we paid for last January £340 cheyenne this year compared to £744 at SQL for next January, I can't recall how much the premium vouchers cost us though.

We booked! We booked, we booked, we booked! 29th October through to 2nd November, staying in a montana room in SL, free meals, plus Eurostar, plus Halloween party tickets. :yay::yay::yay:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. :yay::yay::yay:

With a few extra pennies from Quidco (if I did it right!) it all makes for a very happy Stefi and Jason!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter