•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Studio weeks or one-two bedroom?
Every room size (though perhaps not walk-in vs tub studios) has a GW available for every week of the year last I heard. Also @Philsfan77 clarified in this post (another thread) they were asking about studios.
I actually just emailed my guide on Friday about this because it came up in the Owners of CCV thread, and I had been under the impression that they were sold out for December from other posts on various boards. My guide got back to me pretty much instantly and said they have every guaranteed week of December still available for a studio (I didn't ask about bigger rooms, because studio's are the issue there).
When I purchased studio w/tub week 49, my guide told me I purchased the last week 49.
If DVC can sell 35% of available rooms that means they can sell 35% of 78 studios each week of the year (assuming no one bought a FW on the lockoff 2 beds which I think is doubtful), so about 27 units each week. Only about 27 FW contracts were sold in total for CCV. It might be DVC didn't want to sell anymore so they considered the week sold out at the time or you bought before a final declaration was made making more available. Did you buy before the resort was fully declared, they could only sell the 35% cap on what was declared? Or it is possible the tubs were gone for that week but the walk-in showers were...

I will say when I talked to DVC about the FWs at the time I purchased literally no one at the sales office knew anything about the product. They kept assuring I could buy Thanksgiving week a guarantee even after I showed them it floated between 2 weeks. I had to go to corporate legal to discuss the issue who finally confirmed I was correct. So DVC knows very little on what it is selling here.

Every room size (though perhaps not walk-in vs tub studios) has a GW available for every week of the year last I heard. Also @Philsfan77 clarified in this post (another thread) they were asking about studios.

If DVC can sell 35% of available rooms that means they can sell 35% of 78 studios each week of the year (assuming no one bought a FW on the lockoff 2 beds which I think is doubtful), so about 27 units each week. Only about 27 FW contracts were sold in total for CCV. It might be DVC didn't want to sell anymore so they considered the week sold out at the time or you bought before a final declaration was made making more available. Did you buy before the resort was fully declared, they could only sell the 35% cap on what was declared? Or it is possible the tubs were gone for that week but the walk-in showers were...

I will say when I talked to DVC about the FWs at the time I purchased literally no one at the sales office knew anything about the product. They kept assuring I could buy Thanksgiving week a guarantee even after I showed them it floated between 2 weeks. I had to go to corporate legal to discuss the issue who finally confirmed I was correct. So DVC knows very little on what it is selling here.
So true,my guide was clueless. I told him I would not purchase unless I got a FW studio/tub 49. He made some calls ( :chat:) and miraculously they released the week. It was then he said I got the last week 49. The resort was fully declared.

I guess we have to make the choice of which view we want. I was thinking closer to geyser point so we could avoid the boat noise and be close to the buses. We took a tour of one this past summer and loved them. We usually stay a week at a time so we would have to combine points, however with the cruise taking up most of the week it works great without having to take from other years.

how is the porch hot tub? I personally am looking forward to a drink or two in there while the kids are asleep.

Our ideal location would be on the South / East side, as close to Geyser Point as possible. (Like the ones they use for the tour...) We did enjoy the hot tub. It wasn't working when we got there, but they came and fixed it quickly. It was nice and hot and had strong flow. Having the music out there was nice too. The only down side of it was the kids wanted to hop in it whenever we were at the room...

Hi Everyone! We will be heading to our happy place soon in a CCV studio. I was wondering if anyone knew if they still have the bottled shampoo, conditioner and lotion or if they switched to the pumps on the shower wall?

I guess we have to make the choice of which view we want. I was thinking closer to geyser point so we could avoid the boat noise and be close to the buses. We took a tour of one this past summer and loved them. We usually stay a week at a time so we would have to combine points, however with the cruise taking up most of the week it works great without having to take from other years.

how is the porch hot tub? I personally am looking forward to a drink or two in there while the kids are asleep.

We stayed in cabin 26 and loved how remote it was (so quiet and peaceful!), plus the beautiful lake view and decent fireworks view. That said, I wouldn't choose that with young kids due to the distance, though I guess that depends on the kids. I also don't think I'd want that cabin right now due to the construction at the old River Country site. I walked out to cabin 26 during a quick WL visit in January, and I definitely noticed increased noise at that end of the cabin row, at least mid-day when I was there. I did spot a couple of deer just beyond the end of the path, which was fun. I'm guessing that path will open up when Reflections opens, and the "remote" cabins might no longer feel so remote, but we'll see.

The hot tub was wonderful. Ours was set a bit too cool for our tastes. You can't adjust that yourself, but maintenance was happy to tweak it for us.

We thought the cabin was heavenly. Due to the point cost we thought it might be one and done, but here we are again banking (and planning to borrow) for our next stay in 2021. Or if enough people come on that trip, we'll try a Grand Villa, which also looks spectacular, but I think we'll miss the patio and hot tub if we go that route.

How many bathrooms are in a cabin?

2 bathrooms

How many bathrooms are in a cabin?
There are two bathrooms, one that is only accessible from the Master and another that opens to the hallway next to the second bedroom, located behind the kitchen. For us staying in the second bedroom we would have preferred direct access to the bathroom from that room, but instead had to go out to the hallway and around the corner to the bathroom. It is a minor detail, but is one thing we prefer about the 2 bedrooms in the main building.

Studio weeks or one-two bedroom?

I only asked about studio's. My guide actually emailed me the guaranteed week chart breakdown and I just got financing guides and pricing breakdowns in standard mail. I tried attaching the file he sent me - (not sure if thats allowed or if I did it right - and if it's not allowed, please delete).

Below is what he said in his email to me (probably why he mailed the pricing breakdowns and didn't email them).

Keep in mind inventory can change at any time, but as of now:
They have at least one studio for weeks 48-52

I’ve attached how many points you need for each week.

I can’t put cost in email, so call me when you have a minute to discuss.

Attachments

• CCVC_GuaranteedWeeksPointChart.pdf
    237.7 KB · Views: 19
I only asked about studio's. My guide actually emailed me the guaranteed week chart breakdown and I just got financing guides and pricing breakdowns in standard mail. I tried attaching the file he sent me - (not sure if thats allowed or if I did it right - and if it's not allowed, please delete).

Below is what he said in his email to me (probably why he mailed the pricing breakdowns and didn't email them).

Keep in mind inventory can change at any time, but as of now:
They have at least one studio for weeks 48-52

I’ve attached how many points you need for each week.

I can’t put cost in email, so call me when you have a minute to discuss.
I’m on an IPad and it won’t open?? At any rate I believe you. Maybe my guide was referencing the studio/ tub configuration or maybe they just decided to release more since booking studios at that time is near impossible. Thanks for posting ( even though I cant open it) :)

DeletedAccount*June 2019*August

Loved my first stay at CCV back in August!

I have a question. I've heard on the DIS podcast and from other people that Geyser Point is one of the best quick service locations at WDW. We went there twice on our last stay - food was good, beer was good, price was great, and obviously awesome view. However, our servers both times seemed a little uninterested. Nothing came late and they weren't necessarily rude, but they seemed bored and just not particularly happy to wait on us. For us friendliness is a big priority when we eat out, especially at WDW. It just didn't seem to fit with the level of engagement that most CM's at CCV have, and it happened twice. Anybody had that experience there? Or do you think we just had two flukes in a row? I'll definitely try again next time.

The guaranteed week points are a lot more reasonable than I would have guessed. We more or less go the same time every year, was really tempted to do a guaranteed week, but just knew that if we did something would change on our end.

Headed to CCV in just 4 days for or first trip as DVC members. Addonitis is already setting in, and we haven't even got beyond a reservation yet.

Granny to the rescue!! Thanks ((hugs)). Well that is the same chart. However, I bought my FW at $165/pt. ( I think).What are they selling for now? Does anyone know what the selling price per point was before they “closed”out?
How did you get it for $165? Was it perhaps $182-188, because at that time it was the sale price after the full declaration at the end of 2018, beginning of 2019? $188 was the price point before it went to $210 and now currently at $210.

Granny to the rescue!! Thanks ((hugs)). Well that is the same chart. However, I bought my FW at $165/pt. ( I think).What are they selling for now? Does anyone know what the selling price per point was before they “closed”out?

$220 per point was what the financing paperwork they mailed me had. I wasn't looking to actually add on, so I shredded it unfortunately.

They also provided me this site and it has all the updated pricing information for each resort (for the ones they currently aren't selling, you have to click on the name of the resort to get the cost per point/financing information):

https://www.dvcexplorer.com/qm/index.aspx
username: welcome
password: home

How did you get it for $165? Was it perhaps $182-188, because at that time it was the sale price after the full declaration at the end of 2018, beginning of 2019? $188 was the price point before it went to $210 and now currently at $210.

perhaps bought enough points for developers credits and things of that nature? They have similar deals for Riviera right now if you buy 200 or more points (current price is $195, but if you buy 200 points - with the deals - it will really cost you $173-$174 per point I believe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter