•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I am probably in the minority, but I do not like the Coke Freestyle machines. I will occasionally get a traditional coke and they always taste weird to me compared to the traditional coke fountain.

I no longer drink soda, but someone is asking in another thread. Someone said there’s a Freestyle Coke machine by Geyser Point. I cant picture it, and I just looked all over the internet, can’t find anything and it’s driving me crazy!!

I no longer drink soda, but someone is asking in another thread. Someone said there’s a Freestyle Coke machine by Geyser Point. I cant picture it, and I just looked all over the internet, can’t find anything and it’s driving me crazy!!
To the best of my memory it was still a normal soda machine when I was there at the beginning of December.

Hey guys... is there a Coke Freestyle machine now at the Lodge? Trying to help someone. Thanks!!!!
I was not able to find one there last week. I used the regular fountain machines at both Geyser Point and Roaring Fork, as I consume a large amount of Diet Coke. I did see that at Riviera they have both Freestyle machines in the QS restaurant and a regular mug fill fountain at Bar Riva...

I am probably in the minority, but I do not like the Coke Freestyle machines. I will occasionally get a traditional coke and they always taste weird to me compared to the traditional coke fountain.
I am with you. I will drink either, but since I don't like the extra flavors offered in a Freestyle machine I prefer a straight fountain of Diet Coke.
I just don't think it is there. I thoroughly investigated last week and never saw it. Perhaps it was a test, but I even doubt that.

I was not able to find one there last week. I used the regular fountain machines at both Geyser Point and Roaring Fork, as I consume a large amount of Diet Coke. I did see that at Riviera they have both Freestyle machines in the QS restaurant and a regular mug fill fountain at Bar Riva...

I am with you. I will drink either, but since I don't like the extra flavors offered in a Freestyle machine I prefer a straight fountain of Diet Coke.

I just don't think it is there. I thoroughly investigated last week and never saw it. Perhaps it was a test, but I even doubt that.

Thank you!!! I could not picture it anywhere! And I was just there a year ago!

I always do a fast flush with the "water" option (no cup beneath) before choosing my actual drink. I can't tolerate even small amounts of artificial sweetners and so far this method seems to have worked to remove whatever was last dispensed.

SW

I always do a fast flush with the "water" option (no cup beneath) before choosing my actual drink. I can't tolerate even small amounts of artificial sweetners and so far this method seems to have worked to remove whatever was last dispensed.

SW

Oh I’m well versed in the water trick! There is something that tastes odd about the original CocaCola from the freestyle machines, at least to me.

If they are saying its at the takeout window at geyser point then its not or wasnt from 12/27 to 1/4 because we filled our drink mugs at geyser point then and it was the same as roaring fork. Now if theres one over by the boulder ridge pool then maybe but not at Geyser Points takeout window. :)

If they are saying its at the takeout window at geyser point then its not or wasnt from 12/27 to 1/4 because we filled our drink mugs at geyser point then and it was the same as roaring fork. Now if theres one over by the boulder ridge pool then maybe but not at Geyser Points takeout window. :)

Thank you!!! Just so strange. Where could it even be by the pool?!! I don’t think they’d just slap it next to the pool for all to help themselves!! That thing would be empty in 10 minutes!! 😂

Not to repeat and clog the thread, but as all the other posters stated I didn’t see one last week. In fact I purposely went out of my way on my walk around the resort to see if they added it and CMs weren’t aware either.

By the way... how was GF?!! Hope you had a great trip!

Looking at staying in a Cabin next feb before and after our cruise. Anyone have some suggestions on which ones are the best? Why? We have a 7 and 5 year old

Looking at staying in a Cabin next feb before and after our cruise. Anyone have some suggestions on which ones are the best? Why? We have a 7 and 5 year old
You really can’t go wrong. All the cabins are identical inside, but 13 are on the North side of the resort facing towards MK while the other 14 are on the South / East side facing Bay Lake and Discovery Island. We requested the higher numbered ones the overlook Bay Lake for the sunrise view. We got cabin 8019, which is in about the middle of that set. The view was great, and we could see the fireworks from the balcony. Some of the higher numbered cabins can be a long walk to the lobby and buses, and in general the walk is shorter from the lower numbered cabins on the North side, but it can still be a bit of a walk. The other consideration is boat noise, which is louder for the North side ones as they are closer to the transportation boat dock.

Sounds like fun!! I’d definitely request one with a fireworks view! ☺️

I guess we have to make the choice of which view we want. I was thinking closer to geyser point so we could avoid the boat noise and be close to the buses. We took a tour of one this past summer and loved them. We usually stay a week at a time so we would have to combine points, however with the cruise taking up most of the week it works great without having to take from other years.

how is the porch hot tub? I personally am looking forward to a drink or two in there while the kids are asleep.

I reached out to my guide, as I wanted to make sure I actually gave you accurate information, and I couldn't have been more wrong in my original post saying they were sold out. I asked specifically for Thanskgiving - December fixed weeks (roughly weeks 48-52) and he told me I could purchase any of those weeks if I wanted to. I didn't ask about other weeks, but I am going to assume that if those weeks are available, any weeks are available.
Studio weeks or one-two bedroom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter