•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

perhaps bought enough points for developers credits and things of that nature? They have similar deals for Riviera right now if you buy 200 or more points (current price is $195, but if you buy 200 points - with the deals - it will really cost you $173-$174 per point I believe).
At that time FW didn't qualify for incentives unless they bought in or after August 2019 but at that point CCV went sold out and was $210 (might have gone to $220 at that point).

If they weren't mistaken and got it for $165 that is an amazing deal and I am curious how it was offered.

At that time FW didn't qualify for incentives unless they bought in or after August 2019 but at that point CCV went sold out and was $210 (might have gone to $220 at that point).

If they weren't mistaken and got it for $165 that is an amazing deal and I am curious how it was offered.

I did not realize FW didn't qualify...learn something new everyday here.

We stayed in 4106 for our last stay. 4106 is a dedicated 1 bedroom with the fridge not cross from the kitchen but along the wall next to the front door. It was quite possible to worst layout. The pantry on the far right of the kitchen was replaced with a closet and to go from the kitchen to the bathroom/bedroom you had to zig zag around the washing machine. Are all the dedicated 1 bedrooms like this or is 4106 just a special room.

Safe to say that my first time trying to attach something was a failure haha

It wasn't really an error...you posted a .pdf file. I had to allow a pop up window to view it, which I wouldn't know how to do on an iPad.

I just converted the file to a .jpg file which is easier to work with and post. Don't give up trying to attach photos and such! :)

That’s what, $195 a point? I’m not in a position to add on any points at the moment. I think I’ll add on a resale contract in a year or two.
It is close to it yeah, effectively ~$194 a point. I'm with you on adding on again in 1-2 years (either more at CCV or Riviera Resale, wait on see on Riviera), though if you needed direct points this is a good deal for a sold-out resort.

It is close to it yeah, effectively ~$194 a point. I'm with you on adding on again in 1-2 years (either more at CCV or Riviera Resale, wait on see on Riviera), though if you needed direct points this is a good deal for a sold-out resort.

CCV resale contracts are selling for $150ish. I saw one 150 point contract go for $145. That is likely the direction we will go when the time is right. I liked the Riviera when I was there but not enough to buy. If preferred studios are available at the 7th month mark, I’ll just use my direct points to book there.

How was your trip?!

We stayed in 4106 for our last stay. 4106 is a dedicated 1 bedroom with the fridge not cross from the kitchen but along the wall next to the front door. It was quite possible to worst layout. The pantry on the far right of the kitchen was replaced with a closet and to go from the kitchen to the bathroom/bedroom you had to zig zag around the washing machine. Are all the dedicated 1 bedrooms like this or is 4106 just a special room.

We stayed in a dedicated one bedroom on our last trip and it was tucked in a corner next to the elevators (quiet though, we didn't hear a thing). Our view was the roof, but we didn't care as we weren't in the room much that trip. The only differences I noticed was the shelving area with hooks by the master bedroom was missing and the bathroom was smaller by just a tad. We didn't have the big vanity, just a porcelain sink. We were on the 6th floor. We had specifically requested a dedicated one bedroom so my guess is all of them are a little different.

No, they are not all like that.

We stayed in a dedicated one bedroom on our last trip and it was tucked in a corner next to the elevators (quiet though, we didn't hear a thing). Our view was the roof, but we didn't care as we weren't in the room much that trip. The only differences I noticed was the shelving area with hooks by the master bedroom was missing and the bathroom was smaller by just a tad. We didn't have the big vanity, just a porcelain sink. We were on the 6th floor. We had specifically requested a dedicated one bedroom so my guess is all of them are a little different.
I wouldn't like to lose the big vanity or the hooks and shelving.

I didn't realize that there are differences in the 1 bedroom layouts at CC. Good to know that I shouldn't expect it to always be the same.

Was that perhaps an ADA accessible room?

We got our next trip booked for September, but we are sad we aren't going to be staying at our home resort. We decided to add a few days onto our trip to be there for a DHS MM in September and we were able to save some points and stay at BCV. We thought about doing a split stay, but after the last couple of years doing split stays, we are done packing and moving mid-vacation. We are definitely going to be heading over to the lodge and relax at Geyser Point sometime during the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter