•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I kept seeing pictures and said, if the days we need open up, we’ll go for the split stay. I need to get off the RAT before I make more changes. :surfweb: I might have a DVC problem. :rotfl2:

If your not on the RAT at least 10 times daily are you really even trying? :rotfl2:

I've got a BWV-BWV split stay I've been trying to pick up two days in a boardwalk view for the past 3 months, hopefully something opens up at the 7 month window.:-)

Been well over 18 months since my last trip to WL/CC -- Just wondering, have they done anything to improve the coffee situation? Last time Roaring Fork was only real option and the machine wasn't working -- for a Northwest themed resort would still be a good addition, even if just a small stand like at Beach Club Anyway, just wondering on a Sunday a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!