ºoº "Epcot's Candlelight Processional 2005 F.A.Q. & Information,let's share our info.

If CP is sold out for Dec 5 & 6th? Also, any DISers from the board attending these nights? :confused3 Would love to meet up with any of you. ;)

MICKEEP said:
I know the way we are.... :hourglass :rolleyes1 ...if for some reason we miss our scheduled CP can we still use our dinner reservation?

Yes, as long as you remember to pick up your Candlelight Package stuff ahead of time. They don't actually "know" if you go to the show. It's just a reserved seating area - not assigned seats, so there is no way to know who does/does not attend Candlelight Processional. HTH

MICKEEP said:
I know the way we are.... :hourglass :rolleyes1 ...if for some reason we miss our scheduled CP can we still use our dinner reservation?

Absolutely! Keep in mind that more than a few CP package guests eat before the performance. This is what happened to us the first time we did it. I scheduled it for arrival day, and after our meal at Garden Grill, everyone (except me of course ;) ) was too bushed to go to CP, so we all went back to our room.

Just last week I booked CP/Le Cellier with dining plan. The one thing that the CM told me was that if you do not show up, cancel in time, etc. for the dinner, it will be charged to a credit card regardless. I know that that was not the question, but just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone might not have known. :wave:

I'm going to have our 4 month DD with us at the CP and I was wondering if there is a place in the back of the theater where I could go with her if she starts to fuss? She's usually a happy baby but if she would start to cry, I wouldn't want to disturb those around us. We plan to sit at the end of a row so I could leave if necessary. But will I have to completely leave the theater or could I walk around in back until she calms down and then return to my seat? Thanks!!

Just wondering about the weather and what to do with coats during the day. We are staying at the Contemporary and going to Epcot on 12/12. Since we will be at EPCOT basically all day and going to the 5:00 CP and then dinner - if it is sunny & comfortable during the day, should we bring coats for nighttime and store them in the front lockers? This could be a pain if we are all the way on the other side of Epcot and have to go back to the front lockers to get our coats, and then to the back again for the CP/dinner. What are you guys doing about wearing/storing coats all day?

P.S. I am from South Florida and we never even wear coats down here!

:sunny: :earsgirl:

ladyjayhawk said:
I'm going to have our 4 month DD with us at the CP and I was wondering if there is a place in the back of the theater where I could go with her if she starts to fuss? She's usually a happy baby but if she would start to cry, I wouldn't want to disturb those around us. We plan to sit at the end of a row so I could leave if necessary. But will I have to completely leave the theater or could I walk around in back until she calms down and then return to my seat? Thanks!!

This is an open theatre so you can always walk to the back.

Nancy

lucas said:
Just wondering about the weather and what to do with coats during the day. We are staying at the Contemporary and going to Epcot on 12/12. Since we will be at EPCOT basically all day and going to the 5:00 CP and then dinner - if it is sunny & comfortable during the day, should we bring coats for nighttime and store them in the front lockers? This could be a pain if we are all the way on the other side of Epcot and have to go back to the front lockers to get our coats, and then to the back again for the CP/dinner. What are you guys doing about wearing/storing coats all day?

P.S. I am from South Florida and we never even wear coats down here!

:sunny: :earsgirl:

I'm from the NE and don't take a heavy jacket with me if the day is going to be warm. I dress in layers, sweatshirt and light jacket both of which I can tie around my waist or place in a backpack.

Nancy

My dh and I have dinner package tickets on the 12th, we are having dinner at Alfredo's after the CP. A friend of mine now wants to meet up with us for dinner that night. Will it be possible to add her to our dinner reservation even though she is not part of our package?

Hey, anyone see Rita Moreno this year yet????? Give us a report as soon as you get back, please. You'd be the first to view this year's show.

Darn, they're probably STILL at WDW, having the times of their lives! BTW, did anyone see the Disney special on the Food Channel last evening? They mentioned the CP w/ dining. Amongst other things...now I'm REALLY hungry!

lucas said:
My dh and I have dinner package tickets on the 12th, we are having dinner at Alfredo's after the CP. A friend of mine now wants to meet up with us for dinner that night. Will it be possible to add her to our dinner reservation even though she is not part of our package?
All you can do is call and ask. My suspicion is that you cannot, but who knows? Maybe there's a table available for a regular ADR for them.

UrsulasShadow said:
Hey, anyone see Rita Moreno this year yet????? Give us a report as soon as you get back, please. You'd be the first to view this year's show.

I did not see her this year, but of all the narrators that I have seen she has been my favorite. She is so into the entire production. She is singing along and moving to the music and her reading of the Christmas story is very emotional.

Nancy

UrsulasShadow said:
Darn, they're probably STILL at WDW, having the times of their lives! BTW, did anyone see the Disney special on the Food Channel last evening? They mentioned the CP w/ dining. Amongst other things...now I'm REALLY hungry!

I did see the special yesterday. It was great. I leave tomorrow morning and have a sinus infection. My mom is going with me. We are celebrating her 70th birthday. She is having problems with her asthma. :teleport: Wish I could just zap us down there. CP on Dec. 1st. Eating at Italy.

We saw Rita Moreno on Friday night. She was AWESOME!! I never thought anyone would replace James Avery as our favorite narrator, but she did. She was so in the program. She sang and had such enthusiasm. The guest conductor that night was a lady from the University of Georgia and was the first female guest conductor at CP ever. The entire program was absolutely the best.

We are soooo excited! Our DS16 is singing in the CP tonight (kinda sad we can't go tonight). He is also singing (in the mass choir) on 12/25 and 12/26. When he left this morning he was sooo excited! :love: Cant' wait till he gets home tonight to get the scoop!!

StephSalyer said:
We are soooo excited! Our DS16 is singing in the CP tonight (kinda sad we can't go tonight). He is also singing (in the mass choir) on 12/25 and 12/26. When he left this morning he was sooo excited! :love: Cant' wait till he gets home tonight to get the scoop!!

Oh, how cool is that, Steph??? I get to see your DS! I'll be in the audience for the 6:45 show on the 26th. How neat! :Pinkbounc

We just got back and while we were there saw Rita. It was great! She is very moved by the show and really gets into it by moving with the music, making genuine comments from her heart etc. A+++

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter