ºoº "Epcot's Candlelight Processional 2005 F.A.Q. & Information,let's share our info.

We had John Stamos, and although he's really popular, and he did a passable reading (although I think his lips froze at the end from the cold, because he kept stumbling), he seemed a little lost up there on the podium, like he didn't know exactly what to do with himself when the choir and band were performing. But he's cute, so I forgive him!

What I couldn't believe is how long the line was for the CP dining package people. Looks like that's the most popular way to go.

Oh, and Teppanyaki was wonderful! Loved that plum wine!

UrsulasShadow said:
What I couldn't believe is how long the line was for the CP dining package people. Looks like that's the most popular way to go.

I love the CP dining package because by doing so we got to try out Le Cellier. If it hadn't been for the dining package we would have stumbled around Epcot looking for something to eat instead of planing so far in advance. In the past we've been such cheapos in our foraging of food that it would never have crossed our minds to eat at Le Cellier. I'm so glad we did the package because we really enjoyed ourselves at Le Cellier and the CP was just amazing.

We'd do it again for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts