ºoº "Epcot's Candlelight Processional 2005 F.A.Q. & Information,let's share our info.

erikthewise.....not abrupt at all! That's why I asked :goodvibes I'd never want to offend anyone. I'd never think of doing that for a ride line....I just didn't know if the policy was different for this one.

I was wondering the same thing about which would be the best show to attempt the standby line. Would others concur with the 5pm showing as the least busiest?

Just wanted to say that I just got a Candlelight Procesional Package reservation at Le Cellier for December 1 at 8:10 with no trouble at all. The CM even gave me a few options as far as which one we wanted to attend, and I chose the 6:45. We already had a reservation for Le Cellier at another time, but I called back just to see if I could get a different time, and we got just what we wanted.

I just wanted to say this so that no one will give up on a reservation. You never know what you might get!!

:wave:

I was not sure whether to post this here or on the dining plan thread but I thought I would start here. We had ordered the dinner package for the CP before deciding to go with the dining plan. Our credit card has already been charged the full amount and when I called the CM told me that my card could not be credited until we actually were at the restaurant and they would credit the card then. Anyone one else told this? I just don't want to be charged and use my dining plan credits. Thanks for your help.

PLUTO2...I also canceled a Candlelight Processional dinner package. I canceled on Monday morning and my credit card was credited this morning. Check with your CC company to see if the credit has been listed. If not, call back immediately and cancel again and ask for a confirmation number for the cancellation. I was given one, upon request. Hope this helps......

PLUTO2 said:
I was not sure whether to post this here or on the dining plan thread but I thought I would start here. We had ordered the dinner package for the CP before deciding to go with the dining plan. Our credit card has already been charged the full amount and when I called the CM told me that my card could not be credited until we actually were at the restaurant and they would credit the card then. Anyone one else told this? I just don't want to be charged and use my dining plan credits. Thanks for your help.

Do you think this has something to do with the fact you didn't cancel the dinner the reservation only wanted to not make it a CP package? It is the only reason I can think she would have said that.

Nancy

I canceled the whole CP package. My total, for the two of us, was $97.00+ change. The entire amount was credited to my account yesterday.

Hi there ya'll! Just wanted some thoughts on this strategy. My DH and I have the Dining Plan, and we have a sit down meal to plan for 12/3. We were figuring we'll make PS at like Le Cellier and just wait in line to go see the Candlelight processional. We don't care how close we are really, but we'd like to be seated in the stadium. In previous years, we've walked by and caught glimpses of it. My dad did the CP package in 1996 for us and it worked out really well, but DH and I already have the dining plan, so we figure, why spend the extra bucks for seats?
What time do you think we should make our PS for so that we can get in line in time to get seat?
Thanks in advance!

You will be fortunate to get an AR for Le Cellier on 12/3 at this point. Your timing for CP will depend on what AR time you get.

erikthewise said:
You will be fortunate to get an AR for Le Cellier on 12/3 at this point. Your timing for CP will depend on what AR time you get.

No suggestions for what times to try for? We have a couple "back ups" in case that location doesn't work out.

I have tried to get a reservation for any time for Le Cellier from 12-4 to 12-14 for 2 people. The only ressie available the whole time was 12-14 for lunch at 11:50. Just got off from dining again. Keep trying but look for a back up just in case.

We wouldn't mind doing it at the Boardwalk, or any resort connected to Epcot via monorail either if it comes to it. :) I suppose we should aim for an early res for those so we have commuting time.

I have scanned thru the pages on this post, but I still do not understand one thing. Does the MYW dining plan cover the cost for the CP Dinner Package in full or are there extra charges, because they asked for my credit card.

We have ADR at Teppanyacki with the CP dinner package. When all is said and done, will I only see my Dining plan TS credits reduced by 1 per person.

The reason I ask is that the cost for the CP Dinner Package is higher than if we just went to this restaurant under a normal ADR.

MICKEEP said:
I have scanned thru the pages on this post, but I still do not understand one thing. Does the MYW dining plan cover the cost for the CP Dinner Package in full or are there extra charges, because they asked for my credit card.

We have ADR at Teppanyacki with the CP dinner package. When all is said and done, will I only see my Dining plan TS credits reduced by 1 per person.

The reason I ask is that the cost for the CP Dinner Package is higher than if we just went to this restaurant under a normal ADR.

The Dining Plan will cover the full cost of your CP Package. You'll be charged 1 TS credit/pp for Teppanyaki. The credit card is used as a guarantee for no-shows. If you do not show up for your CP Package or if you don't cancel it 48 hours in advance, your credit card will be charged.

You also need a credit card guarantee for reservations at Fantasmic Dinner Package, Cinderella's Royal Table, Princess Storybook, California Grill, Spirit of Aloha Luau and Hoop De Doo Revue. HTH :)

HookdonWDW said:
The Dining Plan will cover the full cost of your CP Package. You'll be charged 1 TS credit/pp for Teppanyaki. The credit card is used as a guarantee for no-shows. If you do not show up for your CP Package or if you don't cancel it 48 hours in advance, your credit card will be charged.

You also need a credit card guarantee for reservations at Fantasmic Dinner Package, Cinderella's Royal Table, Princess Storybook, California Grill, Spirit of Aloha Luau and Hoop De Doo Revue. HTH :)

I know the way we are.... :hourglass :rolleyes1 ...if for some reason we miss our scheduled CP can we still use our dinner reservation?

I apologize that I do not have time to search for my answer. I have the package for Lecellier on December 9th. We dded the dining plan later. The TA said we're all set, and that the package was on the dining plan. My question is (finally) Does the dining plan work with the the CP Package, and how many credits is LeCellier?

TIA<
Beth

Strings said:
I apologize that I do not have time to search for my answer. I have the package for Lecellier on December 9th. We dded the dining plan later. The TA said we're all set, and that the package was on the dining plan. My question is (finally) Does the dining plan work with the the CP Package, and how many credits is LeCellier?

TIA<
Beth

You can use the Dining Plan to book Candlelight Processional. You will be charged 1 TS/pp at all of the participating restaurants with the exception of the Coral Reef, which is 2 TS credits/pp. HTH :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter