• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World of Color Return?

World of Color has been officially added to the entertainment schedule, beginning June 22nd. Notably, there's only one WOC at 10:15 pm and one PTN at 8:50 pm. It appears they decided to handle the logistical challenges by only playing WOC once per night, at least to start.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2018-06-22/

Well that sucks! That's way too late for our DD. But that helps me decide not to switch our park days around now. So that's good. We weren't originally going to be in the parks that day but then I saw WOC was going to be back and that would be our only chance to see it. But I think that's too late for us.

Anyone know the run time of WOC? And then approx how long it would be to get out of the park after its done?

Last edited:
Well that's sucks! That's way too late for our DD. But that helps me decide not to switch our park days around now. So that's good. We weren't originally going to be in the parks that day but then I saw WOC was going to be back and that would be our only chance to see it. But I think that's too late for us.

Anyone know the run time of WOC? And then approx how long it would be to get out of the park after its done?
WOC lasts 26 minutes.

Getting out depends one where you are viewing from, which exit you take and how fast you walk.

:wizard:

So if that's the schedule on 6/29 (when we're scheduled for the Dessert Party), that works out well for us. We can watch PtN, then take our places for WoC. Though that really DOES seem late for WoC. Good thing we decided against MM Saturday morning.

Last edited:
So if that's the schedule on 6/29 (when we're scheduled for the Dessert Party, that works out well for us. We can watch PtN, then take our places for WoC. Though that really DOES seem late for WoC. Good thing we decided against MM Saturday morning.

Do you know when the Dessert Party starts for your reservation?

According to some reports and pics on Twitter a section of the platform broke, so it’s unclear if the show will be returning on June 22.

According to some reports and pics on Twitter a section of the platform broke, so it’s unclear if the show will be returning on June 22.
Is that why they had maintenance guys crawling all over it yesterday afternoon? I thought it seemed weird.

Hopefully a month is enough time to remedy that so it can open on time?

Is that why they had maintenance guys crawling all over it yesterday afternoon? I thought it seemed weird.

Hopefully a month is enough time to remedy that so it can open on time?
Probably. It looks like the center section where the tent was sunk.

has there been any updates on the platform issue? Is WOC still going resume as scheduled?

Nothing official from Disney yet. I’m booked for the 22nd. I wish they would hurry up and cancel if they are going to do so that way I can get my money back to use on something else during our trip! We leave in 8 days!!

The website is still showing it as coming back on the 22nd, but I know that that may be wishful thinking on Disney's part. They still are not offering any of the dining packages as far as I can tell.

I rang dining yesterday to try and book dessert party and they have been told there is now no information on when it will start again and there are no dining bookings being made for it at this time.... she said to keep looking everyday as they do not know when things will open back up.

I rang dining yesterday to try and book dessert party and they have been told there is now no information on when it will start again and there are no dining bookings being made for it at this time.... she said to keep looking everyday as they do not know when things will open back up.

For what date did you try?

Frustrating!! Still have reservation for Fourth of July, nothing has been cancelled or said so here's hoping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter