World of Color Return?

The last "event" showing for PTN is on May 31 at 8:45, with Dining packages at 5 and 5:30 for Carthay Circle and Sonoma Terrace at 8:00. When I look at the dates showing for June, 5 and 5:30 are the only options in the drop down.
The WOC dessert party at end of June only has 9:30 in the drop down. I wonder if that means there will be PTN at 8:45 at end of June, followed by a ~10:00 WOC?

What does "event" showing mean? I have a meal package for PTN scheduled at Wine Country on the 21st. I'm hoping it didn't let me book something that wouldn't be available!

Yay! Trying to book and it shows availability but when I click on the time it doesn’t move beyond that screen. Tips?
Finally got it to book on a desk top. Didn’t show it was loading when I clicked on the time then eventually switched to page where you give the ages..whew. Got the 8 of us!!!!

What does "event" showing mean? I have a meal package for PTN scheduled at Wine Country on the 21st. I'm hoping it didn't let me book something that wouldn't be available!
I just meant that when I go to the Disney events website, the last day I could see it scheduled was May 31. Sorry I wasn't clear!

Ugh, this totally sucks. My sisters and I are going June 18-22. I was already disappointed enough that we’re missing Pixar Pier by literally a day, but I thought I saw a few weeks ago that World of Color was closing for a few weeks but would reopen in May. I know there’s still going to be a lot to do, but I’m majorly depressed now. Missing things by a few weeks is one thing, but everything coming back right after we leave? We picked the wrong week to go. :worried:

In case no one has posted yet and if anyone else is interested, World of Color desert packages are now released for at least 6/23. According to the dining reservation person I spoke to yesterday, all the Pixar stuff is now scheduled to open 6/22, up a day from 6/23. As of yesterday, Carthay Circle WOC dining packages (the only one yesterday but maybe more now today since the desert is now available) were available and as of today I got a desert reservation for 6/23 (don't know if they are doing it 6/22 because I only wanted 6/23).

I see someone already posted about the desert party. Sorry. I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks for the additional info, BadPink Tink. Love your name!

Has anyone been able to reserve WCT for the WOC dining package? I can only get CC. Wondering if I missed it and it's sold out, or not available?

Oh and do you mean Pixar pier and the incredicoaster will now open on the 22nd? Or just WOC starts back that day?

The only dessert party times I see that week are 9:30. Does that mean you are booking the 10:15 WOC? Or is there only one scheduled show at 9:30?

Did anyone book an earlier time? Maybe first show is already sold out. Thanks for any tips!

There's only one Dessert Party each night, for the first WOC show. Since late June sunset is around 8:00 (full dark probably around 8:30 or so), and PtN happens before WOC, 9:30 makes sense as the earliest Dessert Party time. There doesn't seem to be time for two WOCs AND a run of PtN with sunset happening so late.

They have WOC Dining available at WCT online, does anyone know the latest time that's still considered lunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter