World of Color Return?

OlliePop27

Mouseketeer
EDIT: The return of WOC has consisted of an evolving flow of information. Read the most recently dated thread posts to find current information.

The originally published return date Disney confirmed was June 22, 2018. This information may have changed and no longer be accurate.

Last edited:

Oh man. That’s our last night there-may have to stalk the dessert party packages though I’m not sure I can swing both that and the BB Fantasmic package with our part of 8....eesh

I hope so! Doing the WOC dessert package was something we were really looking forward to. We leave on the 24th. We actually extended our trip a day after learning of the opening date for pixar pier.

I am hoping they have the dessert party as well. Hope they let us know so we can make reservations soon! I was wanting
reservations on 6/25!

I have been checking the Disneyland site to make a reservation as well!! I did notice the wording changed from a few days ago saying the "World of Color is closed for refurbishment until Summer 2018" to "World of Color is closed for refurbishment through late June 2018".

Yeah, I need Dessert Party reservations for 6/29, so I'm booking as soon as I possibly can.

How early can you get online to book packages? Is it midnight of the 60th day before, and what time zone?
LOL! No. You'll be lucky if they even open them 60 days ahead. Disneyland is not so good with their dining reservations as WDW, especially when dates and times aren't set.

Argh! The 22nd is posted now but no availability for the dessert party-it’s the only day we could do it. Damn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter