World of Color Return?

I haven’t cancelled. Haven’t been refunded either. My reservation still shows on my app, but I can’t click on it like my other dining. So I can’t even cancel on the app.

So I'm throwing out this theory (not rumor):

Is it possible the Dessert Party section along the back railing, and maybe even some of the reserved dining area in the center, is needed for WOC queuing while PTN passes by that area up to/around 9:45 PM? At least until they know how Summer crowds will flow? Seems like a crazy bottleneck with all the queues setup outside the WOC area.

This assumes the broken component still allows part of all of the "old" show to run. Has anyone confirmed if the bay is drained right now?

I suppose this is possible, but I just find it hard to believe Disney would give up the money they make on the dessert and dining stuff!

I had a nice chat with the CM who called me this morning, she said a "plate" broke. Apparently they already drained the lake. Her expectation was mid-August for repairs.

Oh noo...:guilty:
I hope this CM is overly pessimistic and it returns earlier than mid-August...
it alsoo sounds like quite a long timeframe to repair (just) a broken platform! So I do hope the show returns earlier even if the dinner/desserts packages aren’t bookable.
The idea of the “problematic” queue set up doesn’t even sound to far fetched but one might assume Disney would have thought about it earlier...
Disney should really release some info on what is going on now because there are way to much “rumors” out there

Received this e-mail last night from Disney:

This is in regards to your reservation at the Wine Country Trattoria on Saturday June 30th at 6:00pm for our World of Color Dinning Package. I do apologize but unfortunately there will not be a World of Color show this evening. The World of Color has been delayed indefinitely. They have not release an official date yet. But as far as we know it won’t be available until the end of July or beginning of August.

Received this e-mail last night from Disney:

This is in regards to your reservation at the Wine Country Trattoria on Saturday June 30th at 6:00pm for our World of Color Dinning Package. I do apologize but unfortunately there will not be a World of Color show this evening. The World of Color has been delayed indefinitely. They have not release an official date yet. But as far as we know it won’t be available until the end of July or beginning of August.
I'm assuming this was not an automated response, given the typo and lack of comma usage. :rotfl2:

I haven’t cancelled. Haven’t been refunded either. My reservation still shows on my app, but I can’t click on it like my other dining. So I can’t even cancel on the app.
Same here. It still shows, but I can't do anything with it.

It's always like that for me in the app, if I go to my account on the Disneyland site I can click on the details or cancel. I haven't received a call for my reservation yet either.

They had a majority of the shows platform raised today and lots of people working on it. Not sure if it means anything but it’s the first time I’ve seen any of the platform ever since the delay was announced.

They had a majority of the shows platform raised today and lots of people working on it. Not sure if it means anything but it’s the first time I’ve seen any of the platform ever since the delay was announced.
I’ve seen them up here and there since the platform broke. It depends on the day of the week and time of day if they are up and working on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter