What real life mystery would you like to see solved?

I have a few that I just am not able to draw any strong theories on...

1) Amy Bradley=very interesting cruise disappearance
2) Jon Benet Ramsey
3) Malaysia Airlines MH370
4) Atlantis

A few of these have been solved. The family who they thought fled to Mexico always had me intrigued. Sad that they found their bodies but at least the families have that. I don't think they charged anyone though??

Some of these I've never heard of but I've googled them and...wow....so many crazy stories out there.

Tara Grinstead who disappeared in Ga in October of 2005.

The 2009 Taconic State Parkway crash. I'm not from that area, but after reading Jackie Hance's book about the loss of her 3 daughters, I'm haunted by that story. I want to know the truth about how her sister-in-law wound up driving the wrong way down that highway. I know we'll never know, but darn it, I want to!

A few of these have been solved. The family who they thought fled to Mexico always had me intrigued. Sad that they found their bodies but at least the families have that. I don't think they charged anyone though??

Some of these I've never heard of but I've googled them and...wow....so many crazy stories out there.
They charged his business partner or were leaning towards that.

Many of these intrigue me as well. One I think of often is the Tylenol Tampering/Murders case in the Chicago area in 1982.

I know some wouldn't consider these mysteries but the OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony cases. What REALLY happened?!?

I would love to see the arrest of the rapist and murderer(s) of the two New York women who were out jogging this past August - crimes happened in Queens and the other shortly thereafter in Massachusetts.

Paige Renkoski
May 24,1990
Missing from side of I-96 in a rural area, car running, purse in car. The news here tries to revive the case to stir up new leads.

You think when we die wherever we go we get the answers for all this stuff??? Obviously we can't do anything about it, so we should find our, right??

There are so many. It is heartbreaking.

Another one, though I think I know the answer and I think police got it right, but the Steven Avery case.

The 2009 Taconic State Parkway crash. I'm not from that area, but after reading Jackie Hance's book about the loss of her 3 daughters, I'm haunted by that story. I want to know the truth about how her sister-in-law wound up driving the wrong way down that highway. I know we'll never know, but darn it, I want to!
What is the mystery the driver was drunk and smoking pot, she isn't the first driver the went on a parkway the wrong way while drunk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter