What real life mystery would you like to see solved?

Philagoofy

<font color=purple>Guess my favorite dog!<br><font
With the news that Albert DeSalvo has been almost positively identified as the Boston Strangler, a 50 year old mystery may have been solved.

What real life mystery would you be most interested in seeing solved?

With the news that Albert DeSalvo has been almost positively identified as the Boston Strangler, a 50 year old mystery may have been solved.

What real life mystery would you be most interested in seeing solved?

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum heist. I think, earlier this year or last,the FBI said they know who did it but I want them to find the art. I think it was last year that they were digging up an old mobster's yard looking for the painting. Nothing turned up.

"Who in the Cantw8 house keeps using all the toilet paper and not replacing it with a new roll?" :furious: Inquiring minds want to know:scratchin

:rotfl2: My dd14 would be suspect in my house. She took MY chocolate bar the other day, you don't mess with some one's chocolate.

"Who in the Cantw8 house keeps using all the toilet paper and not replacing it with a new roll?" :furious: Inquiring minds want to know:scratchin

:goodvibes

Whose nose was Cantw8 holding but apparently finally let go. He looked a little like Will Smith.

One mystery I'd be interested in is of a couple who have been missing for about 8 years now, both were in their mid 30's, both had children and there has been no trace whatsoever of them or their vehicle which they were last seen in.

It's sad that there are so many missing person cases, especially those involving children.

Philagoofy said:
One mystery I'd be interested in is of a couple who have been missing for about 8 years now, both were in their mid 30's, both had children and there has been no trace whatsoever of them or their vehicle which they were last seen in.

It's sad that there are so many missing person cases, especially those involving children.

I saw a TV show (maybe Dateline?) about a California family, mom, dad, and 2-3 kids, that just disappeared. No one has seen or heard from them for several years. There were suspicions they'd gone to Mexico and not returned, but no proof. I'd like to see a solution to that case.

What happened to Kyron Horman.( and all the other missing children)

Yes, he's another one I thought about.

I also saw the story of the family that walked across the border to Mexico & were never seen again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter