What real life mystery would you like to see solved?

20. The boys' cast-off/spatter blood on the shoulder and back of her nightshirt.

21. Darlie's superficial wounds were completely different from her sons' deep, penetrating stab wounds.

23. Cuts in Darlie's nightshirt that did not correspond to her injuries.

6. The bloody knife imprint on the carpet near Devon and the heavy trail indicating a fresh supply of Darlie's blood being fed to it. (This was not included in the myths, because supporters have never offered a reason why an assailant would place the knife down, disarming himself, after injuring Darlie. However, testimony regarding this evidence can be found in Volume 39, Tom Bevel, Sec. 3470-3485 and 3586-3589).

8. Darlie had no cuts on her feet, despite her claim of moving through the kitchen numerous times, and at least twice in the dark.

9. The murder weapon was a knife from her own home.

14. Darlie's claim that Damon, after being stabbed in the liver and lungs, was walking and speaking to her for some time after the intruder left.

15. Blood being washed and wiped away in and around the sink area.

16. No blood on the area of the couch where Darlie said her head was resting.

17. No cast-off blood in the family room or kitchen, just smudges or round drops indicating slow movement through the area.

18. Bruises on right arm which didn't show up until 4 days after the murders. No blunt -trauma bruises anywhere else on her face or b

31. The idea of an intruder stabbing two little boys to death for absolutely no reason, and leaving the adult who can identify him alive and armed with a knife.

This was my thought too. Also Brittanee Drexel.

This is who I was thinking of as we were in Myrtle Beach shortly after she disappeared.
Sabrina Aisenberg.
Marilyn Monroe.
And on a more personal note, who had a hand in my grandfather's death.

I have followed many of the cases listed in this thread (Natalee Holloway, the McStay's), but i'd really want to know what happened to Ray Gricar, the DA involved in the early Sandusky issues who went missing and his computer was found in the Susquehanna River in pieces.

I'm a sucker for mysteries and I'd like to see all of them solved. However, I find the Taman Shud mystery particularly fascinating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case

Also, as I'm a horse racing fan, I'd really like to know the fate of some famous racehorses, particularly Corrida. She was a famous racemare in Europe who disappeared from her paddock in Normandy after D-Day.

Asha Degree. I hope they find here one day. I think of her every time there is news of someone being found. This case just didn't get the attention that it deserved.

I have followed many of the cases listed in this thread (Natalee Holloway, the McStay's), but i'd really want to know what happened to Ray Gricar, the DA involved in the early Sandusky issues who went missing and his computer was found in the Susquehanna River in pieces.

Me too!

This case hits me close to home. These 2 girls disappeared in the spring of 1988. they were seniors at the high school I was going to attend in the fall of 1988. Their names are susan smalley and stacey madison. Their car was found locked in a parking lot near a popular teen cruising spot. all their stuff was locked in the car but they haven't been seen or heard from for 27 years:sad1:

Yes! And not to reopen that whole thing, because I know people have strong feelings about it, but I have always felt that there was something more to the case then what was reported. It just seemed weird that he just disappeared like he did.

this one....

After Van Der Sloot killed another young woman, I think it's pretty obvious what happened to Natalie Holloway.

mrsklamc said:
After Van Der Sloot killed another young woman, I think it's pretty obvious what happened to Natalie Holloway.

Yes!! Thats exactly what I was thinking as well! But I want proof or a confession. :)

I am interested in many of the cases already posted here, others I didn't see but might have missed:

Holly Bobo
Who was Lori Ruff? http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021243552_janedoexml.html

And it's always been a mystery to me why the McCann's weren't prosecuted for at least some kind of neglect in their daughter's disappearance.
Not sure if you're still on these boards, but Lori Ruff's real identity has been discovered. She was Kimberly McLean from PA who left home around age 18. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ruff-revealed-years-suicide-article-1.2805793

I bet Jacob Wetterling was listed in this thread (that was top of my list I wanted solved) and that's been solved recently as well. And the McStay case has been solved as well as the Jamison family case. And Jessica Herringa's case seems to be solved. Brittannee Drexel case was solved too.

I'd like to see the Maura Murray case solved. And the Madeleine McCann case and baby Lisa Irwin case. Amy Lynn Bradley who disappeared off cruise ship in 1998...don't think that will ever be resolved but I wish it would.

Last edited:
What mystery would I like to see solved.

How on earth anyone thinks calling mayo or 1000 island secret sauce makes it more interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter