What real life mystery would you like to see solved?

That's where I grew up and went to school, but that story is new to me

It wasn't a big news story. He was a drug user and alcoholic, and was killed after leaving a bar. The only reason it made it onto any news page was because of where his body was found. The police never put much effort into finding out what happened.

When we were kids, he was the closest cousin on that side of the family to me...even closer in age than my siblings. His grandparents (maternal) lived across the street from our grandparents (paternal...our fathers were brothers) and they treated me as a grandchild too.

It wasn't a big news story. He was a drug user and alcoholic, and was killed after leaving a bar. The only reason it made it onto any news page was because of where his body was found. The police never put much effort into finding out what happened.

When we were kids, he was the closest cousin on that side of the family to me...even closer in age than my siblings. His grandparents (maternal) lived across the street from our grandparents (paternal...our fathers were brothers) and they treated me as a grandchild too.

I saw there wasn't much out there about it. Still, it seems like one of those things that I would expect to hang around for a while.

The Chuck E Cheese shooting that happened a few years earlier was the only major story I knew about in the area, though I had teachers who were still involved in court hearings so it was still an active part of life.

The 2009 Taconic State Parkway crash. I'm not from that area, but after reading Jackie Hance's book about the loss of her 3 daughters, I'm haunted by that story. I want to know the truth about how her sister-in-law wound up driving the wrong way down that highway. I know we'll never know, but darn it, I want to!

I really want to the truth about this one too. Heartbreaking story and didn't have to happen

I really want to the truth about this one too. Heartbreaking story and didn't have to happen

There is no mystery here the woman driving was high and drunk it isn't hard to go the wrong way in that condition, one NYE I had a car almost hit me getting on the off ramp and going the wrong way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter