Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok!OK! Let's all BREATHE for her. Maybe it will help calm her down. Scary stuff!

Here's a pic of my wifes chihuahua, Louie (as in Queen Louie)....look at him, just layin there.......he's fruitylicious.......like he's posing for some "alternative animal" magazine or something....
newwwwww199.jpg

This is my scottish terrier Salli.....she's ok, I can almost stand her being on my property, she doesnt make me wanna vomit, and sometimes she kicks the chihuahua's butt for no apparent reason and thats kinda cool...

june13074.jpg

Im not going to feed them for a week before we go on vacation, that way when the dog sitter shows up, he may have to kill them in self defense...ya know, because things happen and people have to protect themselves!!!

Just some useless chit chat, I just hit post 700, and my DW got us a puppy last night :confused3. I wasn't ready, because of my Millie Dog. :sad1: But he is a cute little sucker. :rolleyes:

It aint one of those name brand dogs is it...Ive decided I might like mutts. Pure breeds think their shiznit dont stizink.

He is a beagle, he is about 4 months old. And he will allready only pee on the living room carpet...:mad: , nowhere else, not even outside. She named him Porthos, she liked Enterprise and that was the name of the captains beagle.

hello everyone... John wanted to let you know I got you test e-mail newsletter. it works..............Denise

hello everyone... John wanted to let you know I got you test e-mail newsletter. it works..............Denise

Thanks, I never put html in an email before, I was wondering if it would work, now I have to start getting stuff together to put in the newsletter. In between entering like 10,000 campgrounds into the new database. My little indian buddy said he will have that part up and running tomorrow.

I'm scared being all by myself, I will not obey the voices, I will not obey the voices!

Fine, I gave you guys 1/2 an hour to come out and play, I am getting 100 all by myself, then I am taking my toys, and going home.:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter