Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had time to read it all yet, Donnie and hopefully Rhonda will do some editing before I have time to. I don't want one person spoiling it for all the rest of us. I'm with you.

Damn, I go to bed and all the good stuff starts up!!!!!

The Flame IS NOT ConnorDisNutDawg......The Flame does like to make thing interesting, but she does it under ONE NAME!!!!!

And Connor, just because you're loggin in with your neighbors wireless signal to get a different IP, doesnt mean you aint quigonator as well.So, Im seeing Lil Connor, Dis Dawg, WildDisNut, and Quigonator...and those are just the ones I can prove.....well, sorta.

Thanks Rog:lovestruc , that was so sweet of you to take up for me. If I had known what I was getting myself into, I would have just read like usual and not posted!:scared1:

What is the deal with this guy anyway? I don't read everyday and not alot when I do, so I must have missed something from awhile back. I thought you could only "BE" one person on here? I am way too messed up to try to be more than one person.:crazy:(hey that looks like me!) I can't even remember what happens with the "real" me from one minute to the next.

Anyway, he must be a professional:laughing: troublemaker to get you guys going. This board is just for fun afterall.:grouphug: Who has time to try and mess up fun?:confused3

Very well put guys, we are giving him exactly what he wants.... attention, just like a little kid that acts out.

So this is the last post that I will write about the matter.

Last night Lil connor/ disdawg registered on my site with the same ip address, we all knew that. 1 registered, then 5 minutes later the other. Then wilddisnut registered 10 minutes later with an IP addy that went through a IP masking site called ripe.net that is in Europe somewhere. So I have no proof that it is the same person, but I run my own place, and I don't want any of this BS to spill over there. So as of now, they are all 3 gone, and the 2 IP will be banned as well as the masking company.

If by some stretch they are 2 different people, I am sorry that I am banning an "innocent" person, but hey thats why I started my own board. LOL

Now back to our regularly scheduled useless chit chat.

I saw in one post that he plans on coming to the grand gathering. Do yourself a favor psycho, and don't come say hey to me. I hope everybody is not PO'd at me for saying my mind but the more attn. you give this clown the more he's going to start trouble. I'm not going to say I'm not coming back on here because that's what he wants.

Are you and Annie going to be at the gg?

Crap, I try to recoup after surgery last Thu, limit my time on the boards and look what happens! 30 pages of really reading to see what the heck is going on. You people have been busy!

Are you and Annie going to be at the gg?

Crap, I try to recoup after surgery last Thu, limit my time on the boards and look what happens! 30 pages of really reading to see what the heck is going on. You people have been busy!

I hope you are feeling better.;)

I used to go in a chat room on yahoo (nascar) from 03-07 and it was pretty similar to this forum because everybody knew each others real name, some met at races and some became friends with people who lives closeby. The biggest difference was on the chat you had voice and could talk. For a long time everybody got along and then others who found the room would come in and start trouble or somebody would talk smack about somebody elses driver and they'd cuss each other out.

My point is, is that we all come to this forum and talk to each other, some of us meet at the fort and we all have a good time. Then we get Lil Connor aka whatever screen names he decides to create for the day. The best part of it is that he got 10 pages at least of attention last night and people I know on here played along with it. Am I getting paranoid and making a big deal over nothing? Rhonda has been pretty cool about letting things fly on here but I hope she deletes every page that pertains to Lil Connor. I saw in one post that he plans on coming to the grand gathering. Do yourself a favor psycho, and don't come say hey to me. I hope everybody is not PO'd at me for saying my mind but the more attn. you give this clown the more he's going to start trouble. I'm not going to say I'm not coming back on here because that's what he wants.

I agree with you! Can't everyone just ignore him? He is getting way to much attention here!!! He'll go away if you do that. :confused:

That is excellent advice!!! :thumbsup2

I'm going to close up this thread, and Gatordad, if you would be so kind as to start another Chit Chat thread, we would appreciate it very much!

If somebody you don't personally care for happens to post, just ignore it.

Have a great day everyone! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter