Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Being that our thread for white castles got locked up, I figured I'd start the nonsense thread. This way, we can chat about things that are "off-topic" while not hijacking another thread about bus loops, golf carts, trading posts etc........ Let's see if we can get this baby up to 5000 posts.

Being that our thread for white castles got locked up, I figured I'd start the nonsense thread. This way, we can chat about things that are "off-topic" while not hijacking another thread about bus loops, golf carts, trading posts etc........ Let's see if we can get this baby up to 5000 posts.

Now THAT's continuity :thumbsup2 :cool1:

WooHoo!!! I bet this one gets up on the post count a lot faster than the last one!!! :banana: It's like we're on a mission or somethin :cool1:

Just to rub it in, I got the 4000th post. That's right, me, not you. Not your significant other, not your dog, not your neighbor.

Me.

Ok, that actually sounded like I cared...lol

I actually hope this thread will go a LITTLE bit slower than the last one, it makes it kind of hard to keep up with overnight/weekends...lol

I can't promise anything - if John and I review another bad scifi movie on a dull weekend, there's no telling how high those posts will go.

There are four cars and ten lightposts on the back of a ten-dollar bill.

I'm off to the bank. Gotta get some cash so I can go pick up one of them swivel wheel things to haul my cart to the fort. :cool1:A guy has one used at a very reasonable price. He's only about 10 minutes from my work.

I am bummed. One of my fav. shows (Jericho) ended last night!! I think they owe us loyal viewers a movie to wrap it up better.:sad: :furious:

Yeah, I know, I know....:charac2:

Really???

I have no idea, lol. I found it on a website. ;) I am looking at an "old" 10 dollar bill and I see 4 lightposts and no cars. I should go dig up my son's magnifying glass, lol.

Anyone have a "new" 10 dollar bill ??

This version of the $10 bill is the one with 4 cars and 10 lamposts. I love Wikipedia :love: :rotfl:

250px-US_2410_1934_Note_Back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter