• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's a guy hitch-hiking on the lower left corner of the back of a one dollar bill.

Yeah, and the time on the back of a $100 is 2:22 but not daylight savings time.... I watched national treasure last week

Did you see the new one? We thought it was pretty good.

Come on guys, lets make a run to 100.:lmao::lmao:

Just to rub it in, I got the 4000th post. That's right, me, not you. Not your significant other, not your dog, not your neighbor.

Me.

Ok, that actually sounded like I cared...lol

I actually hope this thread will go a LITTLE bit slower than the last one, it makes it kind of hard to keep up with overnight/weekends...lol

well dial-up is good for something..... I got the last post......... Denise

Yeah, and the time on the back of a $100 is 2:22 but not daylight savings time.... I watched national treasure last week

My wife and mother in law are obsessed with that movie. I have seen it probably a good 15 times now, and we saw National Treasure 2 opening night (wasn't as good as the first, in fact, it was almost like the exact same movie just with a different treasure, although to be honest, it was still good IMO).

It's good to see some things will never change!!!!:rotfl2:

another tech question....I uploaded my pics as per BDR directions to photobucket.com. some will post on the boards some will not. :confused3 any advice ?

My wife and mother in law are obsessed with that movie. I have seen it probably a good 15 times now, and we saw National Treasure 2 opening night (wasn't as good as the first, in fact, it was almost like the exact same movie just with a different treasure, although to be honest, it was still good IMO).

We kinda said the same thing... sorta like "been there, done that" through the whole movie, and we kept asking.... Isn't he famous for finding the first treasure, why couldn't he just ask to see this, or do that. Instead of sneaking here, and stealing there.:confused3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My parents just called, they had to go to Orlando to get some repair work done on their RV.

So my mom calls, and goes, "Guess where we're having lunch?". First words out of my mouth, "You're at Captain Jack's aren't you?".

"Yep, and I'm having New England Clam Chowder and your dad is having a rum and coke".

She called to rub it in cause I do the same to her. But it's oh so much worse when you're on this side of it....lol.

I'm jealous!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My parents just called, they had to go to Orlando to get some repair work done on their RV.

So my mom calls, and goes, "Guess where we're having lunch?". First words out of my mouth, "You're at Captain Jack's aren't you?".

"Yep, and I'm having New England Clam Chowder and your dad is having a rum and coke".

She called to rub it in cause I do the same to her. But it's oh so much worse when you're on this side of it....lol.

I'm jealous!!!!

It isn't much fun being on the other side of that for sure. :rolleyes1

another tech question....I uploaded my pics as per BDR directions to photobucket.com. some will post on the boards some will not. :confused3 any advice ?

Ive never had that problem...are you sure youre copying the "

Of all the alcoholic beverages, beer is the most nutritious. A quality microbrew would have the following nutrients (used here is Grant's Scottish Ale from Yakima, WA), per 12 oz. Beer: 145 calories, 2.24 g. protein, 0 grams of fat, 12.7 g. carbohydrates, 75 mg sodium, 0 g. cholesterol, 195 mg. Potassium. Also in there are vitamins B2, B6, B12 and niacin. Wondering why this isn't on the bottle itself? The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms prohibits listing nutritional content because it might suggest the curative and therapeutic effects of beer.

Chris-

Where's Captain Jack's??? I've not heard of that one! Now, the Ale House serves a dessert called Captain Jack's Buried Treasure!

BTW - I think I would like your mom!! She sounds like my kind of "tormentor"!! :rotfl:

Deb

I am bummed. One of my fav. shows (Jericho) ended last night!! I think they owe us loyal viewers a movie to wrap it up better.:sad: :furious:

Yeah, I know, I know....:charac2:

I know- me & the DH like that show too... I could have sworn the TX commercials last week said SEASON finale, not Series finale...:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter