Uggh!! Why does life have to be so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I never said my kids were a burden. I am truly blessed by the grace of God to have them. Secondly it is not my husband's problem that the economy is terrible. You can thank your 44th president for that. Finally, third, I'm sorry to have the audacity to vent about my frustrations. Everyone has the right to have some time for themselves once in a while. Jealous much?

You basically said you kids were a burden. After you explained their activities, you then stated you hate your life. When I read that I didn't think "Gee, she feels blessed by the grace of God."

Secondly, no it's not your husbands problem about the economy. But shouldn't you be THANKFUL that he got a promotion in the mess our 44th president got us in? So he can fund the impromptu trips to Hawaii?

Finally, third, sure you can vent. But don't come screaming about your luxurious life and then say you hate it. Seriously? You are blessed, just because you have to skip a few years of Disney don't hate your life. You have the money to go later, it's not enough of a reason to "hate" your life.

And I don't think anyone is jealous. They just want you to realize how lucky you are. Some people just get used to having luxuries in life. Others don't have those and when you complain about your good fortune it's just insensitive, KWIM?

And I'm a teacher at a Christian private school and we're totally cool with people taking their kids out for family vacations. You only live once, enjoy it.

I am thankful for the things I have. What you fail to realize is these are very short periods that I have to spend at Disney World with my family. NOW is the time we should be going because in a few years my kids will be WAY to busy to even think about going on such extended vacations. The economy HAS affected us too. My husband has to do EXTRA work because his company had to cut back. You're the one who should be THANKING US! We are the ones using OUR MONEY to fund the elections of people that WILL DO SOMETHING about fixing the economy and making easier for people like you.

People like me? Specifically?

My life is fine, I'm not the one complaining about my blessings. :rotfl:

I am thankful for the things I have. What you fail to realize is these are very short periods that I have to spend at Disney World with my family. NOW is the time we should be going because in a few years my kids will be WAY to busy to even think about going on such extended vacations. The economy HAS affected us too. My husband has to do EXTRA work because his company had to cut back. You're the one who should be THANKING US! We are the ones using OUR MONEY to fund the elections of people that WILL DO SOMETHING about fixing the economy and making easier for people like you.

WOW!!! popcorn::

Wow, that sounded really...

Okay, assuming the OP is real & posting seriously (and I feel like I'm REALLY going out on a limb with that one :lmao: ), here's what I see going on.

OP, I think the issue is less that you had to vent just a little, but rather the WAY in which you approached it. Molehills suck, and it's okay to complain about them. But, don't pretend they're mountains. They're just molehills. If you treat every molehill as if it were a mountain, how on Earth could you ever be up to the challenge of a real mountain were you ever to encounter one?

You're the one who should be THANKING US! We are the ones using OUR MONEY to fund the elections of people that WILL DO SOMETHING about fixing the economy and making easier for people like you.

I do believe there is a square to check on every American's tax form that allows even "the liitle people" to fund elections ;):lmao:

Pay no attention to the Troll behind the curtain. Probably some leftwinger trying to get everyone all riled by being so upset with her perfect life while saying she listens to Fox news so we think she is a Ron Reagan conservative. And naturally all people that watch Fox must be shallow morons. Troll!!!

Okay, assuming the OP is real & posting seriously (and I feel like I'm REALLY going out on a limb with that one :lmao: ), here's what I see going on.

OP, I think the issue is less that you had to vent just a little, but rather the WAY in which you approached it. Molehills suck, and it's okay to complain about them. But, don't pretend they're mountains. They're just molehills. If you treat every molehill as if it were a mountain, how on Earth could you ever be up to the challenge of a real mountain were you ever to encounter one?

Okay, I assume you're trying to help even though you're mocking me in your first sentence. Let me explain, there is NOTHING more important than doing something fun as a FAMILY. I feel our family time is disintergrating and that is a MOUNTAIN.

:surfweb:I know what we can all do while we're reading this drivel!!

LET'S ALL HAVE A TEA PARTY!!?

Thank you for at least partially understanding. It's just that I have no chance to do anything I want to do. My family is important to me but everything ALWAYS has to come first for them and for me when the chance in convient which it never is!

I get it -- I really do! Can you take a trip by yourself? Or just with your dd?

Okay, I assume you're trying to help even though you're mocking me in your first sentence. Let me explain, there is NOTHING more important than doing something fun as a FAMILY. I feel our family time is disintergrating and that is a MOUNTAIN.

I thought your children's school offered huge amounts of activities encouraging family time?

I guess Hawaii (with your family) wasn't family time?

Family time can only occur at WDW? Since your complaint (in your first post) was about your inability to go to WDW this year and now you are saying that the problem is lack of family time, you must be saying that family time can only occur at WDW. Well, that you are back tracking...

Pay no attention to the Troll behind the curtain. Probably some leftwinger trying to get everyone all riled by being so upset with her perfect life while saying she listens to Fox news so we think she is a Ron Reagan conservative. And naturally all people that watch Fox must be shallow morons. Troll!!!

I find it incredible that you try to make a high horse argument and name call at the same time. People who watch Fox are NOT SHALLOW. I wouldn't expect any more from a self described LA Liberal troll like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter