Uggh!! Why does life have to be so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a tender donkey??

What is the air speed velocity of an unladened swallow??

Who is the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows the fool??

Who was that masked man??

What is the meaning of Life? The cereal not the magazine.

I had to Google it, it's a blizzard outside, but I may have to run to the store. Yum!!

Dole Whip Recipe:
2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE Crushed Pineapple
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
Blend the pineapple, lemon and lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice until it is smooth.
Freeze about 1-2 hours.
Stir the pineapple slush into the whipped cream and freeze. Serve when completely frozen.

Oh MY!!!!! I can't believe it! You can find EVERYTHING on the internet!! Anyone else in??? Dole Whips all 'round!!! Thanks PixieDustFanatic!!! This is FABULOUS!! :dance3:

First I hope her kids don't attend the same school she did, her spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Mods should lock this thread, because there are people who come on here to escape their terrible lives (in reality and not as a drama queen) or to actually plan a trip to Disney (I did) and may not get that someone would ACTUALLY come on a vacation board to troll and spew their political beliefs unless they're :hippie: smoking the funny stuff. Find a sports board or a political board, they're much more appreciative audiences.

Magical Trousers is a total fake. Probably posted that ridiculous crap just for entertainment!

Please forgive me for what I'm about to type, but you need to get some perspective.

My childhood was spent watching my oldest sister get horribly abused and injured at the hands of my mother. It resulted in my having PTSD and anxiety problems for life.

My daughter has cerebral palsy, vision impairment and 31 other diagnoses. I wish she coiuld compete in sports (so does she). My husband is not up for a promotion becuase of the time spent away from work taking her to her medical appointments.

My identical twin sister commited suicide 5 years ago. Enter complex PTSD. She never had a proper wedding.

But I love my life and everyone in it. I am grateful for what I do have.

Oh, and we're scrimping and saving every penny to take our first trip to Disney. I couldn't be happier.

I just wanted to give you a hug :hug:

Seriously? Can someone not share their sadness about missing Disney on a DISNEY FAN site??? Isn't that why we are all here? For our love of Disney?

I too have had to cancel or miss trips for great reasons (pregnancy) and not so great reasons (ill father) but no matter what the reason I was still bummed about not being able to go. If that makes me a bad person or "shallow" person then so be it!!

Now move on people...this is very unDisney like...:sad2:

Wow, are you serious? :rotfl2:

humanity.jpg

images

C'mon people.

Don't make me pull out the Susan Powter picture again.

Seriously? Can someone not share their sadness about missing Disney on a DISNEY FAN site??? Isn't that why we are all here? For our love of Disney?

I too have had to cancel or miss trips for great reasons (pregnancy) and not so great reasons (ill father) but no matter what the reason I was still bummed about not being able to go. If that makes me a bad person or "shallow" person then so be it!!

Now move on people...this is very unDisney like...:sad2:

Absolutely they can. But depending on your personal perspective, the OP was either bragging or complaining due to the reasons listed.

Maybe if it was more like:

We had 4 months notice to travel for my sister's wedding, my kids are all involved in sports teams that take a lot of time, and my husband just got a promotion at work so he doesn't want to take time off right now.

Then folks would have said, "Sorry you can't go" and leave it at that. But instead the OP gave specifics that sounded like people's wish list for their life and their kids, and said life was so "unfair". Nope, sorry, can't accept it. I don't want to list my "unfair" things about my life because I don't want sympathy - I don't need it. But the OPs reasons just came off as not only fair, but a wonderful life!

Okay, so let me begin by saying that my dh, 2 ds's, dd, and I have made the trek to the wonderful world of Disney twice a year for the past 6 years. Except we couldn't go at the end of last year as planned because my sister was getting married and literally annouced 4 months prior to the wedding that it was going to be on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. We all had to put our lives on hold and fly over there for her wedding. Now, as the spring is approaching when we should be going to Disney World, it is looking less likely. My dh just got a massive promotion and is skeptical about taking anytime off right now.

I'm worried now about any future possibilities about returning to Disney World. My eldest son is on an Ultimate Frisbee team and my youngest is going to try out for little league next year. My daughter has her hands full with dance practice and volleyball. Sometimes I hate my life. :guilty:

Hey Op, does your mother know you are playing on the computer? After reading you posts filled with atrocious grammar, I'm guessing you're not more than 13. Put down the computer and go do your English homework. You certainly need the practice. Stop trolling here and let the big people have adult conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter