Uggh!! Why does life have to be so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she had to reschedule her last trip to Disneyworld because she had to co-star in a new movie with.....um mm....
Morgan Fairchild!
Yeah.....Morgan Fairchild, that's the ticket!

Lol! I loved that skit- Jon Lovitz- Yeah, that's the ticket!

Oh I know OP, my life sucks too! My wallet is too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!
Ahhhh, first world problems...

:lmao:, this had me laughing so hard I almost coughed up a lung :rotfl2::thumbsup2

This thread definitely provided some good laughs tonight. But the best part was the contribution of the Dole Whip recipe.
I can now have my Dole Whip fix.
Of course, Life is so unfair that I have to settle for making my own since I now have to wait a whole year to get one at Disney. :lmao:

This thread definitely provided some good laughs tonight. But the best part was the contribution of the Dole Whip recipe.
I can now have my Dole Whip fix.
Of course, Life is so unfair that I have to settle for making my own since I now have to wait a whole year to get one at Disney. :lmao:

Dole Whip recipe? I missed that , someone point me to the page or repost it , my saliva glands are activating as I type this......

I SO understand OP! The damn helicopter on our 4th yacht needs a new part and we wanted to take that yacht to go to one of our 8 condos but instead we have to go to our castle in Ireland. It really sucks:( Life can be so horribly unfair!

Let me explain, there is NOTHING more important than doing something fun as a FAMILY. I feel our family time is disintergrating and that is a MOUNTAIN.

Well, whatever you do, don't even think about taking those kids out of their activities just for "family time". That is considered child abuse. :rolleyes:

Darn it!! Hawaii makes me think of pineapples and now I want a Dole Whip...
:rotfl2:

No, she had to reschedule her last trip to Disneyworld because she had to co-star in a new movie with.....um mm....
Morgan Fairchild!
Yeah.....Morgan Fairchild, that's the ticket!
:worship: :lmao:

Darn that massive wind storm last night. Had to sit in the dark & couldn't Dis with no power. Look at all the fun I missed...

And where is Jennasis when you need her? This thread needs a good pair of JazzHands!!! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter