• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

If you could just snap your fingers and teleport either yourself, or you and your family to any place in Disney World right now..

Where would you be?

What would you be doing?

Believe it or not.. I would say Poolside at our home resort (SSR) with my wife; watching the boys swim and play.

What about you?

I believe it. The first thought that came into my head was AKL pool/hot tub I :love: it there

I would be finishing up a chocolate mickey bar, while realizing my fastpasses for Splash Mountain are ready, walk right on , sit down in the log and smile : ) Oh and to sweeten the pot, realize my Haunted Mansion fastpasses are ready in 10 mins....perfect!:banana::banana:

I would be relaxing poolside at the AKL with a lovely beverage, but DS says he would be at the Beach Club in the pool.:laughing:

Right NOW, early dinner time, I'd be with my wonderful family enjoying a feast of yummy grilled delights from 'Ohana and discussing what we were going to ride at night before fireworks at MK :)

Thanks for this thread....it's TOO LONG til our next trip!

In our special cubby hole (can't tell you where it is, wouldn't be special), watching SpectroMagic and me eating a Mickey head (premium ice cream bar) and sweet husband eating a nutty carmel apple. AHHHHH! 29 days...:cool1:

I would be relaxing poolside at the AKL with a lovely beverage, but DS says he would be at the Beach Club in the pool.:laughing:

That was my second choice. Floating around the circle at Stormalong Bay on a noodle! :thumbsup2

This thread really doesn't pertain to future theme park planning, so I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Getting my picture taken with Carl, Russell & Dug (and Kevin) before it's too late!

Ok, let's get this started for today for those that missed it!!! Who wants to go first?

My Mom and I would be sitting around World Showcase people watching with with a cocktail while my kids, DH, and stepfather run roughshod around the world doing whatever they want!

ahhhhhhhhh..... Make mine a Sangria.... and my shoes would be off......my feet up and not even trying to recall life outside of Disney.

It's a rainy Monday here... some how Rain always reminds me Epcot. Yet, it's not quite 9am so I guess I'd be waiting for the rope drop then head over to Sorain'

Oh, I'm getting rain too - I think I'll join ya in Epcot!

It's a rainy Monday here... some how Rain always reminds me Epcot. Yet, it's not quite 9am so I guess I'd be waiting for the rope drop then head over to Sorain'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter