RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

I would love to be perched on that rock 'bench' in Adventurland savoring a Dole Whip float and if I'm lucky snacking on an eggroll. :cool2:

:wizard:listening to live365 mouseworld radio and it's playing wishes. So I'm just closing my eyes imagining that I'm on main st infront of the castle watching them!

Just walking onto Main Street USA for the first time of my trip and feeling like I am a kid again:)

Top floor of Columbia Harbor House enjoying a late lunch (fish and chips and clam chowder yum)

I'd be checking into the Beach Club with my whole vacation ahead of me!

going back to a park for the evening or considering getting dressed for our early dinner ressie at Bom or OHana

Heading out of Epcot back to POR for a swim. A week from now thats what I will be doing :cool1: right now!

Let's see.. Tuesday.. 1 pm.. hmmmm this time next week (yeehaa), we'll probably be eating something at BLIZZARD BEACH!!!

Right at this moment I would like to be sitting on a bench near France in Epcot,eating a chocolate croissant from the Boulangerie Patisserie and people watching!

Heading to Boma for a fabulous dinner. Yum, that would be much better than the frozen pizza I have on the menu for tonight!

Getting everyone up.. to head to the bus stop for rope drop.. today would be.. Magic Kingdom!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter