RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

Rain always reminds me of Animal Kingdom. The atmosphere was awsome. I think I will be walking through Ak "soaking" :upsidedowin all the great themeing.

Since it's overcast in my neck of the woods (South Fla) I'd pick AK. It's always so hot there I think the cloud coverage would help. I'm picturing myself strolling through the Oasis....:cloud9:

Right now we'd be on a Disney bus.. or just getting off.. today is Tuesday.. we'd probably be doing Epcot.. so we'd be getting off of the bus in a few mins.. headed to the epcot stalls. I'd be making the fastpass runs, while mom and the boys head to Soarin'....

Since it is snowing where I live right now I would say that we would be strolling around the World Showcase on a sunny, hot day with a cold, slushie Grey Goose!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:love::love:

Sitting on Sunset Blvd. w/ my sis with lemonade slushes in our hands watching people scream their heads off in ToT. :goodvibes

Watching my kids scream and laugh as they ride Goofy's Barnstormer for the
4th or 5th time...

On Soarin with DS trying to decide which side of World Showcase to start on.

I could use a nice relaxing trip on the TTA right now to ease my frustrations...but who couldn't,right.

Seeing as I'll be there in 6th months... This time then we'll be either eating at or on our way to the Tusker House for Breakfast

As I'm sitting here eating my Yogurt.....I think I'd rather be having lunch at the Crystal Palace!!!!

Going back to the hotel after a morning in the parks for a short seista before going for an early dinner and back to a park tonight.

Sitting down.. enjoying the "drive in" movie screen and awesome atmosphere at Sci Fi Diner!!!

In 6 months from right now we'll be (hopefully) sitting down for lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe... just got ADR's today

Today, in this heat, I would be sitting in the pyramid at the Mexico pavillion enjoying a Margarita and watching the volcano "erupt."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter